Chapter six

Chapter 6

Don't worry Olivia will be in the next chapter:)

*Katies POV*

I woke up to see Amanda at my bedside, I always felt safe around her and she gave me the same unconditional love Liv did but she wasn't my mom, I liked that.

I was weak and it was hard to speak, but she knew that I was trying to reach for my glasses. It was like she already knew and was already slipping them onto my face brushing my hair out of my eyes with a soft touch before I could say a word. I wanted to say thank you but a soft smile was all I could manage. "Manda" I said softly, she turned to me with a kind sympathetic motion all I could say was "I'm so sorry" before the water works started up again, I didn't want to cry but I couldn't stop, only easing up to speak a few words at a time before I knew it I had told her everything. I didn't realize she was still stroking my hair as I cried, it was comforting like a sort of conformation that she understood and was still listening intently but not intimidating.

*some time passes*

"We still have an hour or so before Liv comes back with food" she paused "do you want me to get your phone" she said "you know to pass the time, I know I'm a bit boring" she added "sure" I said, "but I like you just fine, you're you're comforting" I said with a small grin my cheeks turning pink, the change of color was noticeable against my pale skin. Amanda shuffled over to the duffel bag she had brought me and took out my phone "you have got quite a few text messages here" she said "really!" I said eager to see what they said and who had sent them. "Wait" Amanda said, "I brought you some clothes to change into" she said her accent thicker now "oh okay, well um thank you but uh" I glanced down at the soft straps around my wrists "oh" she said. To my surprise she started to undo them "Manda" I said quietly "yes'm" she said still focused on the strap "will you help me into my clothes, my stitches will pull if I try" before I could finish my plea she answered "of course doll" she finished both straps and went to get out my clothes, I was happy to see it was something comfortable. I couldn't help but to stare at the damage I had done to myself, choking down tears I managed to swing my legs to the side of the bed and allowed Amanda to do most of the work.

She soon finished and I felt light headed from sitting up so long, she noticed my eyes half shut and helped me slide back into bed "tired little love-bug" she said with a smile and a quick kiss on my forehead. "Manda" i said leaning to get my phone, "my my eyes are tired, would you mind readin me those texts?" I asked softly, she agreed and laid down beside me and slipped off my glasses picking up my phone.

I glanced over her shoulder as she read who they were from and what they said, making sure she didn't skip any, most of them were from Payton about lunch and asking where I was. I nestled my head into Amanda's chest looking at my phone with her. I looked ahead reading the messages still coming in, they were from Auggie. I had never talked to him before he was only a few lockers down from me, but how did he get my number... I started to panic and Amanda felt me start to gasp for long drags of air,
To be continued...

Sorry guys but I gotta keep it interesting, I will update tomorrow but comment what you think Auggie said😏