Chapter Fifteen

Começar do início

Pleasure was running rapidly through my veins and into my system as Mark continued rubbing my length through the fabric of my boxers. I was sweating badly now, breath cut short every time he squeezes a little harder. He's so good with his hands. God it just felt so good.

And as if it wasn't enough for him, Mark slipped his other hand beneath me till it reached my chest. I moaned and whimpered as he started to play with my nipple, pulling it and pinching it hard.

"You sound so good Jinyoungie. I never thought my baby could get this hard," he smirked and I felt him squeeze my length making me yelp.

"S-shut up hyung," I replied weakly, hands clutching and unclutching the pillow under my head.

"Lay on your back babe," he said as he pulled his hand out from my pants. I did as he said and lay flat on my back with him hovering beside me, not completely on top of me.

"Keep your voice low okay? Don't want the others to wake up, do we?" he asked and I nodded. But can I really keep quiet with him doing this to me? I doubt that.

Then his hand was on me again. Just lightly rubbing my still clothed rock hard length.

"Spread your legs babe." I did.But I only spread them a little wider. He chuckled then he used his leg to spread mine further. I swallowed hard. I know I'm not naked and all but he's making me feel so exposed.

"Nervous?" he asked as he felt my thighs trembling from his touch. I didn't answer. I just stared straight in his eyes, his tousled hair and at the sheepish grin on his lips. I kept staring until I had to shut my eyes from the sudden pleasure his hand was giving me. This time that hand slipped completely under my boxers to my bare length and grabbing it on the base.

"So hot and hard," he commented and for a moment I thought he wasn't the Mark I knew – Mark that's quiet, calm and cold. This Mark right now is a hot damn tease.

"M-mark,"

"Yes babe?"

"Please,"

"Please what?"

"Let me come." I sounded desperate but I didn't care. In fact I actually was. My throbbing length was starting to hurt from all the stimulation and begging for release.

Without saying anything, Mark lowered his head and latched his mouth on my nipple and at the same time his hand was jerking and tugging me harshly down there. It was too much and I can't help but squirm and moan louder. I let out a surprised yelp as he bit my nub lightly. My thighs were trembling harder now and I wanted to clamp my legs together if it weren't for his leg that's keeping them wide open.

"M-ma- ahh! Oh god..." I whimpered a lot louder. He came up to me and kissed me hard.

"You gonna come?" I nodded. "Come for me babe,"

And that did it. With one last tug I felt myself spilling my load over his hands. He pulled my boxers low enough so that the tip of my length was pointing on my stomach and my cum was directly spilled there.

My head was spinning and I shut my eyes tightly, back arched from the bed and mouth hanging agape as I screamed dry from my release. I know he was staring at me as I shudder through my orgasm so I refused to open my eyes even if it was already over. I was too embarrassed.

"God Jinyoung, that was the hottest thing I saw and felt," he whispered before kissing me gently and I could feel his own boner pressing on my thigh.

"What about you?" I asked between my heavy pants, eyes still closed as I tried to regain my senses. He snickered.

"It's fine, you can help me some other time,"