Chapter six

Sorry no reverse dipper. That's for another time maybe. Just focus on Bipper. Don't you judge me.😖
You struggled as he stepped over some cracked boards on the stage.
you glanced out at the seats which were now empty from the crowd fleeing.
With a hesitant breath you glanced over at Bipper.
With a menacing smirk Bipper yanked the (h/c) girl out of the theater, his heavy footsteps echoing around the dark empty streets.
"Let go of me!" you screeched, tugging your hand of of his grip harshly.
Bipper snarled before snatching you by your hair and throwing you to the ground. If you have super short hair or are bald that's cool too just instead of hair think throat
"shut up! now lets go" he spat and he roughly grabbed your arm.
You whimpered as he continued to drag you down the long dirty street.
You quietly sobbed as you weakly tugged, making bipper glance your way.
"Geez kid, you're a real coward" he laughed.
you took immediate offense to this.
"No, I'm not!" you snarled.
Bipper turned his head away from you, but eyed you from the side, his smirk never leaving.
"prove it then, meat-sack"
"i..." you stuttered, making Bipper's eyes narrow.
"i'm just not!" you hissed, tears prickling your eyes.
Bipper chuckled in amusement,his grin widening.
"look kid, i got no time for your games" he stated, while tugging you toward the forest.
you scowled.
"says the one who loves games"
Bipper chuckled and stopped in front of the forest.
He then roughly took ahold of your chin and pulled you closer to him.
"oh but love is all fun and games~" he purred.
"you don't love me" you spat.
You felt your face flush when he grinned, his eyes becoming half-lidded.
"oh really meat sack? after all...I'm all knowing"
With that he roughly kissed you which made you stifle a gasp.
no..no this is wrong! this is dippers body!
you tried to push him away but he pulled you closer,his arms encircling your waist.
He finally pulled away from the lack of oxygen and glanced at you and smirked.
"welcome home"
he whispered in your ear.
you gasped as black spots danced at your vision and the world started to fade in color around you.
all you heard before you blacked out was the sound of a boy calling out your name.
then it all went black.