Chapter two

You, Mabel and dipper along with soos and Wendy  had spent the past week on making the set. you sparkled some,'need' glitter onto one of the handcrafted puppets that Mabel had ordered to make, and made sure to dust of the extra.
you let out a small smile at all the effort she put into this for a boy she just met.
'shes something alright...' you then turn your head to the right immediately spotting your friend dipper,
who was trying random words into the laptop.
he groaned in frustration after the computer beeped for the millionth time.you shook your head with and chuckle and walked toward's him, leaning toward to get a good look on what he was working on.
"need help, dipper?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.
dipper glanced up at you, giving off a beaming smile.
"thank (y/n)! i could really use it"
you smiled and leaned closer, about to type in a few words. suddenly you slumped a bit, your body feeling sickly. you gave out a startled cry and jerked back, alarming the brown haired boy.
"(y/n)? are you alright?"
he asked you as he worryingly glanced at you. you glanced down and shook your head as the feeling slithered away as quickly as it came.
"y-yeah, just felt weird for a minute" dipper sighed.
"alright, but if you feel really bad just let me know"
you nodded and he smiled at you sweetly. you then felt the burning sensation slither onto your face,and you grinned nervously.
"heh-"
"(y/n)!!!"
you and dipper jumped at the sound of Mabel's voice.
"i need you over here, stat!"
you brushed a hand threw your hair and glanced at dipper. he nodded and jesters for you to follow his sister. you smiled at him sweetly,
"ill make it up to you"
you then ran off quickly, not wanted to be dragged forcefully.

you approached the mystery shake, stretching after a long nights rest.
you smirked knowing Mabel's going to pour Mabel juice down your throat as soon as you walk into the kitchen to make sure, 'were up and ready'. you opened the door to immediately be greeted be the sweater loving girl herself.
"just in time, we got everything set up!"
she then dragged you toward the van and jumped in,. you then looked to the side and let candy and grenda side in first. you opened the front seat of the van, only to cringe as you saw a bunch of sock puppets safely strapped in the seat.
"the puppets need safety to!",
Mabel shouted from the back seat.
you rolled your eyes before shutting the door.
"ill just ride with soo's"
you shrugged, watching the van peel off and onto the road.
you then saw dipper stumble out of the door and gaze of into space, with a wide grin on his face.
you sighed and walked toward the car which caught the boys attention.
with a evil like chuckle the boy hurried over to you and roughly grabbed you arm as you opened the car door.
"hello,(symbol)! i see you use the flesh hands to open the door! how lovely!"
you gazed at him strangely before gently prying his hand off your arm, which left a red mark.
"first of all, ow second are you okay dipper? looks like you didn't get much sleep"
after a few seconds he grinned, his cat like pupil's gazing at you lazily.
you flinched, when did he have cat like eyes?
maybe you were sick with something. you then stepped into the car after a few moments of awkward
silence and soo's and Wendy hopped into the car along with dipper.
the car then took off toward the road.
you swore you could hear dipper looking out the window laughing at
something but you shrugged it off, and leaned ageist the window next to you.
you hummed as you dozed off, waiting to get to the theater.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------