Chapter 11

5 years after last chapter
Your PoV
Little Nathan is hanging out with Ross and I couldn't be happier! Ross keeps on saying that he's a little me but a boy and he's kind of right. I mean he acts like me and says he wants to be exactly like me when he's older. Which is super cute!!! "MOMMY!" I heard my baby yell, I ran to him and saw him on the floor with a bruised knee. I picked him up in my arms and said in a motherly voice, "Nathan what happened Are you okay?" He said in tears as I brought him into my office," I was trying to catch uncle Ross but I lost him and-d I fell." I kissed his knee and said,"Does that feel better?" He nodded and hugged me then I hugged back. Max came in with Angelia around him and said," What happened to my little super star?" I told him," Well he went chasing after Ross and he fell and bruised his knee." Max kissed Nathan's forehead then Nathan smiled. Oh I forgot to mention Nathan has my hair and Max's eyes but Angelia has my eyes and Max's hot ginger hair.
Max's PoV
Me and my little princess Angelia were messing around with Adams stuff. I have to say Angelia is just like me but a girl and I'm so happy, she just loves messing around with Adams and Ross's stuff. "Daddy how much do you love mommy?" Angelia asked me. I said in a sweet tone," Well I love her you and Nathan to the moon and back." She smiled then hugged me and I picked her up and went over to y/n and Nathan. As soon as I came to Y/N's office....
Time Skip back home Your PoV
"BATH TIME Angelia !" I yelled across the house so Angelia could here me. I picked her up and went to the bath room and gave her a bath. After her bath the doorbell rang. I put Angelia down and went to the door and found Adam Alesia and Mason who is 5 months older then my kids. I said,"Hey what are you guys doing here?" "Well we wanted to see you and the kids," Adam said holding Mason. "Well the kids are in the living room playing so Mason can go to them," I told them with a smile. Mason went over to Nathan and started playing. Me Adam and Alesia went to the living room to watch the kids play. Max came down stairs and sat next to me and kissed me for at least 2 minutes. "EWW " the kids said then me and Max pulled apart with a smile. Everyone settled down Angelia and Nathan feel asleep in mine and Max's arms. Adam and Alesia went home with Mason then it was just me and my handsome husband relaxing. I feel asleep on Max's shoulder and he said in a sweet voice," Good night my beautiful queen and prince and princess." After a while he feel asleep I can't wait to see what else lies in the future.

Another chapter YA! Please leave helpful comments. Maybe having another book just based on Nathan and Angelia??? Leave a comment with the Name of the book if you want that to happen!!! ~Hallie 💜💜