Chapter 2

Continuing from last chapter

Max's PoV
I turned around and ran towards y/n and tickled her senseless. "Stop Max STOP," y/n said with laughter. Ross came behind me and said," Max let my sis go!" I stopped and helped y/n up then she punched me in the arm. I blushed as she hit me.

Your PoV
I say max blush as I hit him and it made me smile. " Y/n what was that all about?!" my brother said. "It was nothing, chill Ross." I told him. After me Ross and Max chilled we all went back to work and make and edit videos.

Time Skip ( Max's PoV)
After all the videos were made and edited everyone in the offices went over to Adam's for movie night. Alesa and Adam sat next to each other then it was  me and y/n next to each other and Ross on the floor watching me and y/n.

Ross's PoV
I saw y/n and Max sit next to each other watching (insert scary movie here). As the jump scares keep coming y/n scooted closer to Max and he put his arm around her. That little prick flirting with my little sis. I would just love to break those two apart! " Ross Ross Yo wake up!" I heard Adam telling me. I woke up and he said," Yo you alright you feel asleep?" "Yeah I'm fine just lost in thought," I said fast looking at y/n asleep in Max's arms.

Max's PoV
I saw y/n falling asleep in my arms I smiled then without Ross's permission I kissed her forehead. She blushed in her sleep and I smiled.

Alright another chapter Sorry I haven't been uploading in a while It's winter break and I just chilled with my fam! So another one coming around ~Hallie