Chapter 10

8 Months after last chapter
Your PoV~
Finally the day has come these babies are coming out!! I look like I have a watermelon in my stomach that hasn't gone down yet, I really want these little ones out. I'm laying down on the hospital bed with Max by my side relaxing until I have the two. UGH!!! I yelled and the doctors came rushing in.
Going to skip the birth stuff cause it's gross
The guys came in after the birth and Ross smiled and gave me a loose hug cause I was holding my baby boy. "So what are the names?" Adam asked. "The girl's name is Angelia Sarah," I said but before I could finish Max added," and the boy's name is Nathan Jones." We smiled then everyone else smiled back. "I can't believe I'm an uncle," Ross said in his happy mixed with Sprinkles voice. I chuckled when Ross said it.
Max's PoV
I can't believe that I have a SON AND DAUGHTER! I can't wait to teach them so many things and even teach them about editing and maybe have a little girl Max around. I hope Angelia has my hair if she does I'm going to be so happy. Angelia and Nathan opened their eyes and Nathan has Y/N's eyes but Angelia has my eyes. I can't wait till they're older.

Well there you go guys now you know the kids names!! I have to say who helped me to figure out the names... Thanks to Natalia675 and AymeesWay!! You guys are awesome! Anyway stay beautiful and handsome dudes and dudets!! ~Hallie 💜💜