Chapter 3

Time Skip (Your PoV)

Me and Max have been dating for a month and I'm surprised that Ross let us date. I was walking to the offices when I saw Max KISSING ANOTHER GIRL! I started to cry my eyes out and I ran into the offices to Ross's office. "Y/n what's wrong?! Are you alright?" Ross asked me. I told him," Max just kissed another g-girl r-right outside the offices." As soon as I said that Ross got up and pulled me outside the offices to Max." MAX!" Ross yelled.
Max's PoV
I heard my name being yelled so I yelled back," WHAT!" Ross and y/n came up to me and I saw y/n crying. "Y/n are you okay?" I asked her. She just looked away from me and said in an anger/sad tone. " Max who was that girl you kissed." "What girl? Baby I wouldn't kiss any girl besides you, that girl is my cousin she came to visit." I told her." Really you didn't cheat on me?" y/n said. " Really," I said happily. She smiled then hugged me tight and Ross said," Don't you dare do anything to my little sis again, Got it Max." I said to him," Alright, alright I won't do it again." Ross smiled then went back to work as I gave y/n a passionate kiss that lasted about two minutes. We went back in the offices, and went back to work.

Alright guys another chapter Ya! So please lay down any suggestions to put in the next chapter!! Stay beautiful and handsome people ~Hallie