Chapter 6

A month after last chapter
Your PoV-
So today I'm marrying Max the man of my dreams. Two weeks ago we got everything set up and today is the day. Ross came in and said,"Y/n it's time to... Wow you look amazing." "Thanks big bro," I said blushing a bit. He walked me across the aisle to Max since our parents couldn't make it but I loved my brother he's awesome. I walked to Max and we held hands as the preacher started talking (I don't know the words to a wedding).
Max's PoV
"Max don't know his last name Do you take y/n to be your wife to love and told as long as you both shall live," the preacher said. "I do." I said as I looked straight in her e/c eyes. Then the preacher said," And do you Y/n Washington take Max to be your husband to love and to hold as long as you live?" "I do," Y/n told him looking into My eyes. "I know pronounce you husband and wife You may know kiss the bride," He announced. With that I kissed y/n as I dipped her back and she kissed back. Everyone cheered after we broke away from the kiss the. I heard Ross yell," My little sis is grown!" I chuckled at him the smiled at y/n and hugged her.

Alright guys they are know married hopefully you guys like this so far! ~Hallie 💜