Chapter 8

Continuing from last chapter 
Your PoV
I felt something in my stomach and I ran to the bathroom and puked up. Ross came running in the bathroom rubbing my back in circles to help. After I was done puking Ross said to me," Sis you alright? Why are you in here?" "Well Ross I actually don't know why I'm in here and second I feel like crap," I told him. After me and Ross talked we got back to our own offices and went back to recording for the day.
Time Skip
Me and max went back to the apartment and relaxed in bed. "Y/n are you alright while we were recording you kept on running off in the bathroom why is that?" Max asked me. I said," Well I think that I might be p..." Max stopped me with putting his hand on my stomach and he smiled at me. I smiled back.
Max's PoV
I can't believe IT IM GONNA BE A FATHER!! Wait what I am gonna tell Ross what if he gets pissed or ... Whatever as long as I have my princess y/n I'll be fine. "Hey baby girl you alright you seem like your gonna puke," I said to y/n. She responded," Huh yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking about what Ross is gonna say." I just hugged her and said in her ear," Everything will be fine. Trust me." She smiled then fell asleep in my arms. Gosh I love her so much.

Hey Sorry for not updating in a while school came back and I had some tests to study for. I had a hard time figuring out what to write but I would like you guys to leave ideas! Well see you later guys and gals stay cool ~ Hallie 💜