chapter 28

Sitting at the kitchen reading her newspaper while sipping on her hot coffee.  As she looks at the clock, hmm. Its almost ten in the morning, better hurry this up and wake the rest up. She quickly finishes her coffee and places the mug in the sink. Walking up the stairs to their room, suddenly

*BANG!*

The sounds of furniture breaking apart. As Blake’s mother was passing through Blake’s room she heard the sounds.

 *crunch snap*

“Blake is everything alright in there?” she worriedly asks while gently knocking on the door.

 *BANG!*

Something heavy was thrown at the door and this made his mother jump backwards away from the door in shock. Getting over the shock she calls to him louder “Blake what’s happening? Im coming in.”.

“NO! STAY AWAY!” he shouted back. The bashing of furniture could still e heard. His mother was getting worried that something bad might be happening to her son. “NO! im coming in now and imgonna help you!” she argues back. She marches up to the door and firmly grips the door knob and twists it. She pushed the door but it’s stuck. Something s blocking it.

“AAAHHHHHH!!!!!” Blake started screaming. The room slightly shacking from something heavy. the sounds of the floor boards snapping and breaking was getting loader. Glasses were shattering. Angeline starts panicking, what is happening to her boy. She starts ramming the door trying to get it open. Blake was still screaming away.

Angeline heard another pair of footsteps rapidly approaching to her. Her husband rushes up to her “what’s wrong? why is Blake screaming?” he shouts over the noise and screams to get his attention form his wife. “I don’t know, there were things breaking then he started screaming!” she shouts back. Angeline was tearing up while still pushing on the door. Something was jamming it.

“AAHHH-EHHH-ARRO-ROAAARRRR!!!!!” Blake scream suddenly turns into an animalistic roar. Angeline was pushed to the side by her husband. He stands back a bit and lifts his leg, getting ready to kick the door down. With a powerful kick, the door was sent breaking inwards and whatever was blocking the boor too flew back. The both of them quickly enters the room.

Blake was gone. Where his window once were now a big hole. The room was totally ravaged. Glasses shattered everywhere, the furniture were all destroyed, the bed and fabrics are all thorn to shreds, the walls and ceiling was covered in claw marks. Angeline was crying, she covered her mouth with her hands. “oh my god” her voice cracked.

“did a rogue attack our baby? Why dint anyone report it?” she sobbed. She turned to her husband hoping he has an answer to this but he too looks shell shocked and confused. He kept looking at around the wrecked up room “I don’t know.” he answers her.

(Blake’s pov)

“agh!” I was suddenly jolted up by a piercing pain in my stomach. I clutched my stomach hard to try and subside the pain but it just kept growing. I winched at it. I was sweating like crazy and by breathing was labored. “what the hell” I whispered. I wipe my forehead with my sleeve and sat on the edge of the bed. My stomach was still giving off the sharp pain.

I slowly got off the bed the pain feeling slowly subsides. “weird” I though. I better go get cleaned up don’t want to be late. I mentally stated. As I took my first step, the subsiding pain at my stomach came back in a rush and this time it was ten times worse! “holy fuc-” I couldn’t even finish my rant, I hugged my body and fell hard on to the cold hard ground.

*BANG*

I groaned. My body was on fire, Im literally spazzing on the floor. I had no control over my muscles. It was violently twitching everywhere. I tried to at claw the ground, to try to grip on to anything.

“Blake is everything alright in there?” my mom asked. “shit!” I thought. I was wincing away. I used all my strength and manage to push myself up. I leapt to the nearest table and grabbed on to it to prevent myself from falling again. I don’t know what is happening to me, I had only had a partial control over my body. the table was flung and it smashed at the door. I could feel the sharp pain at my stomach rapidly moving to my brain. “ah” I said while clutching my head with both my hands. It felt my a migraine only this one was a hundred times worse. That’s when I heard it. My wolf. He was talking to me. “ we have a beautiful mate and you screwed it up the first time! I wont let you destroy our second chance! MATE! MATE! MATE! IM NOT LOSING HER AGAIN!! MATE! MATE! MATE!” He kept chanting mate in my head again and again and it was getting louder and louder.

“Blake what’s happening? Im coming in.” my mom said. no she cant come in, my wolf is going crazy! she’ll get hurt! “NO! STAY AWAY!” I shouted back. My control of my body was slipping away. My wolf is taking over. “NO! let go! This is my body!” I mentally shouted at my wolf. He dint reply but kept on saying MATE. My body was violently spazzing away, attacking, destroying and throwing things around. None of us still had full control. We are still fighting for it. Chairs and tables are tossed aside, my bed was getting ripped apart, glasses smashing to the walls.

“AAAHHHHHH!!!!!” I started screaming while squeezing my head. My control is slipping. Have to get out before its too late. I can feel my soul getting pushed to the back seat and wolf taking the reins. My body is shifting. Everything are breaking and reforming. Fingers turning to claws, canines elongating, my ears stretching.

I couldn’t hear my mom or dad anymore. Im running out of time. Got to GET OUT NOW! “AAHHH-EHHH-ARRO-ROAAARRRR!!!!!” I  screamed but it sounded more anima now. The shift is so much more painful. With my last ounce of control I run straight to the window. I was half way shifted. So I looked like a half man and half wolf thing. I was too big for the tiny window. As I smash the window the wooden walls too were blown apart by the sheer force.

I flew out from the third floor of the pack house. I crashed on the dirt floor with some glass and splinters embedded in me. My wolf stood up shook its fur. I was no longer in control.

My wolf started to mentally chuckle at me. “now its my turn to take back what’s mine. You had your chance.” he says. “cant you see she’s happy with him! She doesn't love us, she loves him! We messed up, now we to deal with it.” I said and he whimpers at this. I tried to get my control back but he just pushes me back again. “NO! I DINT MESS IT UP! YOU DID! I LOVE OUR MATE BUT YOU REJECTED HER! I WILL MAKE HER LOVE US. YOU WONT HAVE YOUR CONTROL UNTIL I HAVE MY MATE! I WONT LOSE HER AGAIN!” he snarled angrily. With that he took off into the forest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun dun.... uh oh

well hope you like it.

vote tq