chapter 26

Finally! its here. sorry took so long.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 day to weeding*

The sound of the keyboard clicking away was too much and Danny woke up with a groan. “ugh… cant you type later? Its too early for this.” Danny whined. “sorry dear. I couldn’t sleep. Mom and me made plans for the bachelor’s party. Well actually mom made all the plans” she lightly giggled at that. “ apparently the plan was to bring Susan on a spa treatment and later to a stripper’s club. Mom’s idea okay… she says its to celebrate her last day as a single woman.” Scarlet smiled at that. Her face was still glued to the computer’s screen and her fingers tapping the keyboard away.

Danny smirked at the word stripper “your mom, stripper's club? Seriously. I don’t think Kayle will like the idea dancing semi naked in front of his mate”. “ugh… don’t start. Its already going to be awkward. I mean seriously mom, daughter and brother’s future wife sitting together in a stripper’s club. Oh man…” Scarlet exasperated. Danny burst out laughing at that. Scarlet stopped typing and turned around to face him. “its not funny…” she whined.

Wiping away the tears of joy, he sobered up and said “ okay okay”. “well for us were going to be taking your bro to I have no idea where. Your dad is taking us somewhere. He dint say where.” Danny continued. Scarlet nodded at that well we have another hour and a half to get ready before we got to leave.” Scarlet said. with that she stood up and strode towards Danny. As she stood in front of him, she said in a seductive voice “why don’t we go freshen up?”. Danny was grinning now as he look into her eyes “okay…”. She pulled him by the collar and they both entered the bathroom.

*at the kitchen*

“okidokey , everything is set. Now let’s get moving people” Kayle said while clasping his hands together. The group left the house and locked up the house. The men went into Kayla's car while the ladies to Clarissa’s. Clarissa wined down her window “we’ll probably see you boys later maybe 11 pm. No later than that, bride and groom have to get some beauty sleep don’t want them looking ugly tomorrow.”.

“mom! Stop embarrassing me!” john whined aloud. Clarissa snickered and whined up her window. With that both cars took off to different directions.

*At the spa*

“ughnnghghgh….. Oh….. Ah…. Oh yeah…. Yeah work that…. Just a bit lower, yeah……” moaned Susan. Scarlet was laughing at this. “hahaha anymore louder and people might get the wrong idea.” Scarlet teased. “I don’t care, its freaking good. That hands are god’s gift… oh…..” said Susan. Clarissa soon started to laugh too. 

“you better not let John catch you saying that” Clarissa joined in the tease. The three of them are laying parallel from each other. Front facing the bed and with a large white tower over their backs covering their lower back to the legs.  All three men standing at the left of each bed busy giving their massages. They’re all muscle. You can see their shirt straining at their large biceps and chest areas. They’re hair cuts resembled from something you would see in a James Bond movie. “madam would you like me to press on your lower back, they’re quite tense.” he asked while gently placing his hand on her lower back, feeling her tense muscles. ”oh yes please!” Susan quickly said. the man started working on her lower back and Susan couldn’t hold it in anymore. She gave out a loud moan. Upon hearing Susan’s moan, the two other woman couldn’t hold it in anymore and guffawed.

*the boys bachelor celebration*

“so John are you enjoying your bachelor’s party?” Kayle ask his son. “oh yeah!” was his answer. “this is awesome mr. Rees” said Danny. Kayle booked and brought them to a beach resort for the whole day. its no ordinary beach resort. This place really teats you like a king. Anything you need can be brought to you with a press of a button. The men were laying on the long chairs busy basking in the sun. the ocean was in full view. Ladies in bikinis were serving them drinks. What ever they needed could be given with a push of a button.

“beep”

“yes mr. Rees. What would you like?” Mandy was her name. beach blond hair and a petite framed. John look at her. She was pretty, he’ll give her that but her his wife is down right gorgeous. He smiled at her “I would like another one of this fantastic drink. What’s it called?” he asked. She smiled at him “I’ll get it right away and the drink is called tropical blue”.

*the ladies bachelor’s celebrations*

“thank you misses Rees and we hope to see you again” the cashier said. As they left the spa, they’re whole body was so relaxed that they felt like jelly. It was already 6pm. Their next stop is Ronny’s big house. Clarissa booked a table for three at 7pm. They took an hour to reach the club.

They waited in line. As they reach the entrance, the bouncer as for their reservation's num. when he verified it, he stepped aside and let them in “have a good time ladies.”

The whole place was red, different flashes of colored light illuminated the room, the music was loud and up beat. As the base was beating away, their heart’s starts to follow the rhythm. As they were starring at the place in awe, a man probably in his mid twenties approached them. He was about 5 foot eight. Had an athletic build. Well technically all the male dancers here were lean and buff.  “good evening ladies, im Gabriel and I’ll be your host for tonight.” he had an accent but could not distinguish it. He led them to their table. The three ladies took a seat. Gabriel was wearing a vest and black trouser. With just the vest, you could see the definitions of his muscles. He had black hair and beep blue eyes. Talk about cliché.

“ so I’ve been told this a bachelor's party eh? So who’s the lucky lady.” he smirked. The girls were giggling. “that would be this lovely lady right here” Scarlet pointed at Susan. Gabriel turn and face Susan, his deep blue eyes were piercing her own. He took her and in his and brought it up to his lips and lightly kissed it. Susan blushed at that. “what is your name beautiful?” he asked. Her blushed became brighter “uhm… Susan” she stammered. She gauge him. He was not bad looking. “well my dear Susan congratulations.” as he said that, he climbed up the table and started dancing. Slowly he removed his vest and mother and daughter were cheering causing Susan to laugh and blush in embarrassment. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

enjoy, i stayed up just to write this

vote tq