chapter 20

Beware explicit content. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Danny’s pov)

I was woken up to sudden shuffling on my right. I open my eyes to see Scarlet trying to fluff up the pillow. I chuckled. “oh! Your awake. Shit! I dint mean to wake you up. The stupid pillow is too flat to sleep on.” she said. After hearing that I laughed. “ hey this is not funny! This is important! You know I cant sleep on flat pillows.” she pouted her lips and scrunched her eye brows. “ya I know. You tell me all the time.” I smiled. I tried to mimic her voice “my pillow must always be at least at a 30 degree angle and it has to be fluffy.” I tried to add more of the dramatic effect by trying to place my hand on my hip and other arm in the air.

She started laughing and playfully hit my shoulder but not too hard. “I sooodo not do that. Its too dramatic! I do more like this” she says while extending both her arms out and doing a fluffing motion. We both kept laughing. As the laughing settle down to chuckles she said “im sorry I dint mean to wake you up.”. she moves her body closer to mine and lays her head on my chest. “no its alright. Im already feeling better.” I said while stroking her hair. “do you have enough energy to move?” she ask. “ ya but first let’s get these needles out of me.” I said.

Scarlet got up from the bed while I slowly pulled out the needles. As she stood beside me, I move to the edge of the bed. She wanted to help lift me up but I said let me try. She nodded her head. I placed my hands beside me and slowly pushed myself off the bed. As I touched the ground, I wobbled a bit. She shot her arms out and held my shoulders to steady me. “thanks” I said. “no prob” she replies.

“ come on let’s get you out of this dress” she jokes. As I untie the knot at the back of the gown, Scarlet went to find my clothing. The gown slid down to the floor and I was stark naked. Scarlet came back holding my clothes. She was going to pass it to me until she realize I was nude. Her face was flushed pink up to her ears. “uhm… ah… here’s your clothes” she said while trying not to stare anymore below than my waistline but failing miserably. When she caught me looking at her starring at me, her blushed flamed red. I guffawed at her embarrassment. Its not like she haven't seen me naked but to the situation now she dint know what to do.

“stop that!” she says while covering her red cheeks. “ stop what?” I asked while laughing. “stop making me blush!” she whined. “but you look so cute when your all flustered up.” with that said, her pink blushed flushed red again. I continued laughing while she mumbled something and stomping on the ground. As I was laughing I couldn’t react in time as my clothes that she was holding flew to my face. “ow.. Why so violent?  I just called you cute and you abuse me with my own clothes” I said while attempting to put on a hurt face but a grin broke out instead. “well I wouldn’t have to be violent if you put on your damn clothes on” she said while smiling at me.

An idea popped into my head. “ but im still hurt and sore. I cant put on my clothes all by myself. “ I said acting helpless. She looked at me with concern eyes  and picked up my clothes. “your still sore?” she said. She strode to me while still holding the clothes. Scarlet brought her mouth to my ears and whispered seductively. “ baby still hurt… aww… don’t worry… let mama take care of you… make you all better… and possibly more…”. That sent shivers down my body. My heart was beating like crazy. I was getting aroused.

*** explicit content***

As of smelling  my arousal, Scarlet was grinning like a Cheshire cat. “someone’s getting naughty…” she whispered. I shuddered. Damn this woman. She has her small soft fingers wrapped around me. She placed her fingertips on my bare chest lightly and started making circles on it. She brought her face to my neck and took a big whiff. “ah… you smell so good…” she said.She brought her closer to me but not completely pressed against because the clothes she was holding was blocking the way.

I could feel my little friend up and ready and she was grinning. I took a large audible gulp. Scarlet dropped my clothes on to the floor and kicked it to the side. It slide to the corner of the room. With that out of the way, she closed the distance. My breath hitched, I could feel my manhood touching hers. “tsk, tsk, tsk...” she said while bringing her face to face me. she brought both her arms up and around my neck while I instinctively place both my hands on her waist. She inched her face closer to me while I did the same. With only a few centimeters apart, I finished he distance.

I felt her soft lips on mine, butterflies were swarming my stomach. I gently nibbled her lower lip and it caused her to moan. I took the chance and slid my tongue into her mouth. My tongue explored her mouth. tongue grazing her teeth and while her tongue plays with mine. I pulled back my tongue from her mouth while she slides hers in to mine. She did the same thing is I did to her. I captured her tongue with my lips and lightly sucked on it. Needing air we slowly pulled apart. Her tongue slowly pulling away from my lips with a pop sound.

Looking into each other’s eyes and breathing heavily, I said “I love you”. “I love you too” she replied still breathless. She unhooked one of her arm and placed it on my chest. She slowly moved her hand down coming closer to its destination. Oh goddess! I want this so much but… not yet… so close to she was reaching, I left go of my grip at her waist and grabbed her hand. I stopped her from moving any further. She looks at me confused. “this is not the place to do it. I want to make it special.” I said. “but we do it all the time” she says. “I know… I know… but I want to make it special for you.” I smiled at her. She smiled back to me and said “ okay…”.

We unhooked our hands, Scarlet took my clothing that was kicked to the floor. She helped me wear up my clothes and we headed to the door. I opened it for her to step out and I followed while closing the door. As I turn to face her, she came up to me and gave a peck on the lips. I smiled at that and move to hold her hand. “let’s go see your brother.”. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dont hate me if its not good, im not that good at writing this stuff.

but anyways enjoy

vote

( i added an extrafor the descrition on my book, the 1st paragraph is a sneak peak of my ending... he he hee) but when i do write it, it might change abit. maybe