The Sexy Police Part 2 (XX)

I woke up sweating and holding onto the bed sheets. I look to my right and see that Mark isn't there, but there is something between my legs; but I couldn't feel them because my nerves were waking up (\(•-•)/). I let go of the bed sheets and lean up on my elbows. My shorts that I fell asleep in were no longer there and the hem of my shirt was pulled up half way up my stomach.

The room is dark, but the moon that shines through the window, lights up certain places in the room. I look down, where I've been feeling something pleasure me, and see a dark brown floof in between my legs. I reach down and entangle my fingers in his hair. "Mark!" I moan-shout as he flicks my clit with his soft tongue. He stops and looks up at me. "Well, well, well. Look who's awake." "What..are y-you doing?" I pant. Mark chuckles and crawls up my body. "You've done so much today. You do so much everyday. From taking care of the house, to me when I get home. You never get time to relax, even though I try to get you to. I want to repay you." I look into his eyes that are clouded with passion and lust. "Mark, you don't have to." "Please." "It's two in the morning." "So?" I huff and fall off my elbows and back onto my pillow, knowing he won't take no for an answer."Thank you (Y/n)."

"Now, where were we?" He asked in a deep, seductive voice. Mark started to kiss and nibble my neck. I moan out his name. "You have the right to remain silent." He whispers as he starts to slide off the bed. "Now yyou stay right there. If you move, there will be consequences. Okay?" I nod my head. He fully gets off the bed and makes his way to his uniform. He pulls out his handcuffs and jingles them my way. "You do as I say. No questions asked. Got it?" "Yes sir~" I purr.

'Kinky much?'

"Shirt. Off. Now." I sit up and lift my shirt over my double d's. (If you don't have big boobs. NOW YOU DO! You're welcome) Mark smirks as he sees that I din't have a bra on. Who wants to be uncomfortble when you sleep. I don't. "I see you were prepared then?" I blush and bite my lip. Mark grunts and casually walks toward me. He proceeds to handcuff me to the headboard. I got a little aggravated on how slow he was taking things. "Mark, can't you just fuck me already?!" He growls and hovers back over me. "Like I said earlier. You do what I say. Do I make myself clear?" "Yes sir."

Skip the forplay. You all can imagine that.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" Mark asks as he rubs his hand up my right thigh. "Yes." I moan. He reaches over to the side table and gets the handcuff keys and unllocks them. I rub the red marks on my wrists. "Sorry sweetheart." He asks in a sorrow-filled tone. "It's okay," I say in a aggravated tone, "just FUCK me already!" Mark says nothing but smirks as he pts himself between my legs. I feel his tip rubmy entrance. "Are you sure you're ready?" I was just about to say something when (If you have a sense of humor at this part of the chapter) I feel Le insertion of is member into me. "Mark!" I moan loudly. "God, you've gotten so tight since the last time we fucked." he grunts as he thrusts slowly. "No, you've just gotten bigger." I smirk.

He thrusts harder and faster the more I moan out his name. The moon light reflects off of the coat of sex-sweat (LOL) that has formed on the both of us. "Yes, Y/N. Agh! Let the neighbors know who you love!" Mark yells. "MARK! I LOVE OFFICER MARK FISCHBACH!" A few minutes later, his thrusts start to get sloppy, which means he's close. I'm close too. "Ugh, Y/N, I'm about to-" "Me too." He gets three powerful more thrusts in before we both cum. He knows I'm on birth control, beacuse my periods get real bad.

Mark pulls out and flops onto his side of the bed. "Do you feel realxed now?" He asked after he caught his breath. "Yes Mark. Thank you." He pulls me into his arms and nuzzles his head between my head and shoulder.

"Round two in the shower later?" Mark asks. "Definitely." I giggle.

Behold, my first-FULL- smut story. Tanks for reading it. Thanks to carrot_top2015 for helpin me write half of it. HALF! Remember that carrot.