Teacher Problems

Your pov
I watch as my college computer-programming professor goes over the notes for tomorrow's test. I start to drift off into my own thoughts like 'His voice is so smooth like silk', 'I wonder what he's like in bed', and other random scenarios like kissing his soft-looking lips and 'other' things in the privacy of his/my home.

I look at the clock, and see that you have two minutes of class left. "Make sure you study those notes and you will pass the test with flying colors." Mr. Fischbach reminded us as the class packed up their stuff. As I put my laptop in my bag, I look up and see that Mr. Fischbach is sitting at his desk, looking at papers with his head laying in his left hand. I zip up my backpack as the bell rings. 'Good thing this is the last class of the day.' I think as I slowly make my way to his desk. I watch as the last student walks out the door and wait until it closes.

He doesn't seem to notice me so I clear my throat. Mr. Fischbach looks up. "Oh, hello Ms. L/N. Why haven't you left yet? Do you need something?" I can hear his deep voice crack as if he were on the verge of crying. "Umm... I couldn't help notice that you seem stressed and sad sir, and I was wondering if anything was wro-" he cuts me off. "Ms. L/N, I can assure you that nothing is wrong and if there was, I wouldn't tell a student about my personal problems!" He snaps at me. I look at him with fear in my eyes and take a step back.

His eyes widened as he notices what he just said. "Y/N, I'm so sorry... I-I didn't m-mean to..." He says as a tear rolls down the right side of his face. "Mr. Fischbach-" "Call me Mark" "Okay, Mark, it's okay. I see that your really upset. Maybe it would help if you talked about it." You look at him with a worried look. "Are you sure. I mean you're a student and I'm a teacher, I-I shouldn't-" This time you cut him off. "Mark, you can trust me. I can help you, please." He looks at you in shock and relief. Then, as if a dam broke in his eyes, he starts to cry. He cries so hard that he can't catch his breath. I put down my backpack and walk around the right side of the desk over to him. I wrap my arms around him; my left hand held his head and my right rubbing his back. I tried to calm him down and get him to breathe.

As he starts to calm down and catch his breath, I stop rubbing his back, squat (Hehehehe 'squat' such a funny word) in front of him, and put my hand on his cheek to get him to look at me. "Now, would you like to talk about it?" He slowly nods his head. With red, puffy, bloodshot eyes.

He tells me how his girlfriend cheated on him, about a week ago, with a male stripper. And how he went to her house to surprise her and found them in her bed (I was about to put "doing the sexicles" but this is supposed to be sad and serious.). He then starts to tell me that last night, she called and told him that she was sorry. "I told her that I-I couldn't be with her, even if she did apologized. What she did was unforgettable. Then she yelled at me and th-that I was pathetic and that she never loved me. That nobody would ever l-love me." He seemed to whisper the last part.

I didn't know what I was feeling. Mostly anger and sympathy. I leaned up and pecked his cheek; the scruff tickling my lips. As I pull back, he looks at me with a confused expression. "What was that for?" "Don't think that nobody loves you. You are a wonderful, handsome, funny young man. And the greatest professor I have ever had." I looked at the clock and see that we've been here for two and a half hours. I stand up and grab his set of keys. "What are you doing Y/N?" "Well I can't just leave you here, knowing that my friend is hurting. And besides, can't I just hang out with my favorite professor?" He just chuckled and stood up, shaking his head and collecting his stuff.

Marks Pov
'Why is she doing this? She's my student.'

I look at her as she bends over and picks up her backpack (no he doesn't look at her butt ya nasties. Well, he might've had a peek XD) 'I know I can get in trouble for this, but nobody, and I mean NOBODY, besides my mother and brother, has ever cared for me this much.'

I walk over to her as she stands there twirling my keyes on her index finger. "Ready to go?" "Yea." She stretches her hand out to grab mine. As our fingers intertwine, it sends butterflies into my stomach. 'What the-' I look and see that her hand fits mine perfectly. 'Wow, I have never had this much 'feeling' towards a woman before. Especially a student! I have to admit though, to glancing and looking at her from time to time. She is a beautiful and talented young woman.' I feel blush creep onto my face as we walk out the door and head to my car. I quickly let go of her hand so nobody will get suspicious. 'I'm glad I have a friend now'.

Sorry it's such a sucky ending :P