Meet my kid Part 2

Time Skip- 2 years later- Christmas

Mark and I sat on the couch holding hands and watching D/N open her presents.

A lot has happened in these past two years. Mark asked me to marry him on our one year anniversary. We moved into a bigger house and was as happy as we could be. D/N called Mark daddy; He was all she had that was close to one. He loved that she had called him that, and it made my heart flutter. Even though she wasn't his, he still felt like she was. Mark even signed legal adoption papers saying that he was her father, so it was official.

"D/N, I have one more present for you." Mark said getting up. I looked at D/N in confusion. Mark came back with a blue box with a pink bow on top. "Now be careful, it's breakable." He said as he gently set it in front of her. She slowly opened the flaps on the top and then screamed. I looked at Mark with worry written across my face. He smiled and tilted his head toward D/N. I looked and seen a golden fluff sticking out of the box. All of  sudden, a golden retriever puppy jumped to the ledge of the box, causing it to tip over. I covered my mouth and stared at it in shock. Mark and I have talked about getting D/N a pet, but he got this without me knowing. Mark walked over and crouched down to D/N and the new pup. "She's all yours, but you have to name her and take care of her. Okay?" He said while glancing at me. "Okay! I want to name her Chica. Like in five nights at Freddie's because she has yellow on her like Chica!"
We spent the rest of the day picking up the wrapping paper and playing with Chica.

The next day
I dropped D/N off at my brothers/sisters house for the day. I'm in the kitchen making dinner when the doorbell rang. I walked to the front door and opened it up to be stunned by what I see. "Who's at the door honey?" Mark asked as he walked down the stairs. I was speechless. "Hello Y/N. Where's D/N?" The voice of the most disgusting man filled my ears and made me cringe. "She is no where you need to know, Michael." Mark stood in the back, watching and piecing everything together. I tried to close the door, but he shoved his foot where the door and the frame met. "Y/N, let me see my daughter. Now." "Michael, she isn't here!" I stated. "And besides, why would you want to see her now? You never wanted to be in her life, and you had that other woman and that kid, so why try now?" "Oh come on Y/N. You know you still love me!" "No, she loves me." Mark says, coming up behind me in a protective way. "And who the hell are you?" Michael said with fire in his eyes. "I am Y/N's husband and D/N's legal father. And this is my home, so leave now before I call the cops." Mark stated calmly and stepped in front of me and watched as he made sure Michael left the area.

"Are you okay?!?" Mark started to look over me and then held my face in his hands. "Yea, we're okay." I said, rubbing my stomach. I noticed what I said  And done, and covered my mouth with my hands. "What do you mean 'we're'?" He asked confused. "Well I was waiting to tell you later, when D/N was here. But my big mouth slipped out the big surprise. Mark..." I took his hand and led him to the couch. I let out a huff of air. "Mark... I'm pregnant. A month pregnant actually." He looked at me with a wide-eyed expression. He whispered something I couldn't hear. "What?" "You're pregnant." he said a little louder and a smile growing on his face."You're pregnant!" Mark then picked me up bridal style and started to gently spin me around. "You're pregnant!" he repeated several more times, each time getting louder. I laughed as he still spun me around. "Mark! Stop!" I giggled as he put me down and gave me a passionate kiss. "I'm going to be a dad! Again!" "Yes Mark, you are." "I love you and D/N so much. And now, this new little part of the family." "We love you too." I kissed him again. "Now lets go get D/N and tell her." Mark got the keys, and we went to go get my-our daughter.

   I had another beautiful baby girl that I named Maddie. Our little five-membered family, including: Mark, me, D/N, Chica, and Maddie, was perfect and we never seen Michael again. Our lives were perfect and it was all because
  Mark met my kid.

I know, a cliche ending. I thought it is cute. carrot_top2015 told me it was an awesome story.