Chaoter 37

MAKE SURE TO READ AN! AT THE END

2 weeks later.

Today me and Justin were going to find out what we were having. I got out of bed. I walked into the kitchen and the nanny was cooking.

"Where's the kids and justin?''

"Oh Justin took them outside." I walked to the backdoor, an found Justin on the ground, with the kids beating him up. I went back to the bedroom, but a Hoodie on. I put on some shorts. Went to the bathroom, and got ready. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun. I walked into the kitchen. Justin was still outside playing with this kids. It was 9:22 we had to be at the doctors at 10 I grabbed me a pop-tart. I walked outside where Justin and the kids were. Taylor ran over to me.

"Mommy I beat up daddy!"

"You did?"

"Yea"

Justin got up off the ground.

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yea"

"Ok let's go in and play."

We walked inside. Justin took the to clean them up in the bathroom. I helped the nanny fix the kids cup while she got there plates ready. We sat the cups and plates on the table. I walked back to the bathroom. I walked in Taylor was splashing Justin with the water. He smiled.

"Foods done."

They both ran to the table, got up in the chairs.

"Me and daddy will be back later." I told the kids while Justin went and got a bite of waffles. I went over and kissed the kids goodbye. We walked out the door and got in the car.

"Are you ready?" Justin asked

"This isn't my first child."

"I know"

"But yes I'm ready, I'm ready to have this thing."

"Yea. After my tour is over, we need to start planning our wedding."

"Yes we do."

"What do you what to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well what theme do you want? Where do you want to have it?"

"I want to have it on the beach."

"That would e nice. Maybe we can go ahead and start planning than when my tour is over we can get married."

"Maybe."

We pulled in the doctors office. We walked in. I went and singed us in. We went and sat down. Justin was playing temple run on his phone, and I was playing subway surfers. It was about 30 mins later when someone said

"Bieber" we got up and followed the nurse back to the room. I laid down on the bed like thing. She walked out. Soon another woman came in. I pulled up my shirt, she put the gel on my stomach. She moved it around a little. She got a perfect picture.

"Mrs and Mr Bieber y'all are having........

AN: I'm a bitch yea I know! Hah I'm really tired and don't feel like writing. This is really short. Well I need your help I don't even know what they should have. Sooo

Boy or girl?

I already got the name for both of them! So

Boy or girl? Come in help me out.