Chapter 7

Me and Justin have been dating for 1 month now. We are happy as can be.

We were playing Xbox.

"And the winner is........ MEEEEE" I yelled as Justin started to tackle me.

"I let you win!"

"No you didn't!"

"Yea I did!"

"No you can't stand to lose to your girlfriend"

"True I can't stand that I lost to a girl that has never played basketball in real life!"

"I have too!"

"You have not!" He fought back

"To me that sounds like a challenge" I told him

"Deal! Go get dressed I will meet you around back to beat you at basketball!"

I went to my closet put on my running shorts and a hoodie and some running shoes. I ran the bathroom pulled my hair up and went outside to did Justin already shooting hoops.

"Game on" he said when throwing the ball at me. I caught it ran up to three throw line and yelled "SHOOT AND SCORE!"

"That was good" he yelled at me!

We played for a little time was up Justin ran over to me picked me up spun me around and kissed me.

"I still let you win!"

"Ok"

We went back in. He got in one shower and I got in the other. I was on the couch with my hair tied up in a messy bun with pj shorts and a tank-top on.

"Gosh damn you get sexier everyday!"

"Haha real funny" I said when throwing a pillow!

"I love you!" He said

"I love u too" I snapped back

"I love u more!"

"Prove it!"

"I will scream it to my whole world!"

"Than go ahead and do it!"

He climbed over to me whispered in my ear, "I love you megan!"

"Why did you only say it to me?"

"Because you are my world!"

Wow! I had to upload this I could not wait. And last time I waited to upload a chapter it got deleted! So tell me what you think! Follow me on twitter @belieber40023

Tell your friends about this story share it help me get more reads thanks for reading!!