Chapter 9

We woke up and got ready. I had my running shoes on walked out and Justin had said "did you used to run?"

"Yea I used to run races!"

"Oh well lets go first one to the car wins"

"Deal"I yelled running out the door.

I was there first "what do I get?"

He came over kissed me and opened the door let me in and put the bag in the back!

He hopped in the driver side and started the car and we drove to the air port. We got our tickets and flew to Arizona. We was there in no time. We got off the plane and got our bags and caught a taxi.

We pulled in the hospital and Justin paid the taxi driver. We walked in and I found my sisters room. I walked in and first thing I notice was my mother. She jumped up and walks over and gave me a hug.

I walked over and gave my sister a hug.

"Drew is over there"

I walked over and got him out of the bed and held him. Justin walked over and put his arms around my waist and said "don't you want a family like this" I nodded just as my mom walked over to me and said "can I talk to you?"

"Sure" I answered giving the baby to Justin. As I walked out I looked at Justin and he was smiling at drew. I thought gosh he wants a baby!

"Mom we might want I walk around the hospital there is paparazzi everywhere out side"

"Ok"

We walked a little than my mom had said "megan please come home, your all over the news, tv!"

"We'll mom I'm dating the biggest pop star on the planet"

"Yea I know"

"Mom I come here and all of a sudden you want to talk to me. You have not talked to me in 2 and 1/2 years and now you want to talk. I came here for my sister not for you I'm going back to the room."

I ran back and walked in the room.

"Where is justin?" I asked

"He went with jake to finish putting the baby room together." My sister answered

"Ok well I think I'm going to head to the house and see if they need help."

"Ok. Come here!" My sister said .

"Yea"

"Thanks for coming"

I walked out being hovered with paparazzi. I fought my way though and got a taxi. I got to the house paid the taxi driver. Walked in and saw Justin and jake in the kitchen drinking a coke. I walked over and put my purse on the counter.

"Why are you back from the hospital?" Jake asked me

"It's my mom" I answered

"Oh ok"

"Y'all need any help?"

They handed me the diaper carrier and diapers told me to put it together. I sat at the kitchen table putting it together, I got it done and put the diapers in it and sat there thinking how much I missed this place. Than I took it back to the baby room and hung it up. Everything was done it looked so good.

"Good job guys!"

"Thanks" that both said

"I'm going back to the hospital y'all can sleep in the guest room" jake told us

"Ok see y'all tomorrow"

"Bye"

We went to the guest room and took showers and went to bed.

Thanks for reading!