Chapter 29

It has been a week that Taylor has been sick. Gabe is still with pattie. Justin has been at the studio getting ready for the tour. She was a little better but no enough for gabe to come home. She hasn't got sick for 2 days but still running a temp. Taylor had just laid down for a nap, when Justin walked though.

"How she been today?"

"Good has not been sick."

"That's good!"

"How was your day?" I asked as Justin came and sat down beside me.

"Really good. I'm ready to go back on tour and see all my lovely fans."

"I know!"

"I'm gonna take a shower."

"Ok"

Justin got off the couch and walked out of the living room. I watched tv. I walked in to Taylor's room, I heard her up. I walked in and she was getting sick. I was so ready for this to be over. She didn't have any cloths on. I grabbed her out of bed and walked back to the bathroom.

"Justin baby"

"Yea"

"I'm going to hand you Taylor wash her off."

"She get sick?"

"Yea"

"Ok hand me her."

I handed Taylor to Justin. He washed her off and handed her back to me. I dried her off and put a diaper on. We went back to the living room. I sat on the couch with Taylor when my phone rang. It was the doctors office

"Hello"

"Yes is this megan?"

"Yes"

"We were calling to check on Taylor. Everything ok"

"Yea she is still sick."

"Is she taking her med.?"

Shit I had forgot about that. "No"

"Ok that's probably why she's not getting better."

"I'm sorry I had totally for got about that."

"It's ok start giving it to her it should help."

"Ok thanks bye" I got up and went and got her med. I have it to her.

Later that night.

Taylor had been sleeping with me and Justin. We went and laid down. Taylor was in the middle of me and justin. We sat up till she fell asleep. After she went to sleep we both fell alseep.

2 days later

Taylor hasn't got sick and was not running a fever. Gabe was comeing home today. I couldn't wait to see him. I saw pattie pull up. She came in the door and out gabe down. He was finally running. Taylor started laughing when gabe came over to her.

"She looks so much better than she did."

"Yes I know"

"Where's Justin?"

"At the studio he should be home any min."

Soon as I got done saying that he walked though the door. Gabe turned around

"Daddy" I looked at justin.

"Did any one else hear daddy come from him?"

"Umm I did!"

"I did"

"You said your first word." Justin said picking him up

"Daddy" gabe said smacking Justin's head.

"Can you say mommy?" Justin asked him

"Daddy" that's all he said. Justin came over and sat beside me. He put gabe down and let him play with Taylor.

"Ok well I'm going to go."

"Ok thank you so much."

"Your welcome hun."

Pattie walked out.

Gabe and Taylor played till that passed out in the floor. Me and Justin went to bed.