Chapter 5

It's been 6 days since the concert! I have only talked to Justin every night but last night! We are having lunch today, at 1:30. I got up and went and ate,band came back and put shorts and a hoodie on. Went and curled my hair, put girlfriend on and brushed my teeth. I sat on the couch and watched tv.

It was now 12:30 I might need to start driving over to Ryan's. I got in my car and drove for about 45 mins. It was 1:20, than I spotted Justin's car.

"You here" he texted me

"Yea just pulled up"

"Come on in"

I got out of my car, and walked in. I notice Justin and walked over to him.

"Hello beautiful!" He said

"Well hello!"

I sat down and the waiter came over ordered our drinks. Within 2 mins our drinks was back.

"So we have talked ever since my concert, and I really like you."

"Justin you know I like u too!"

"Yea I know"

We ordered and the food was there in seconds.

"Do u want to go back to my hotel room?"

"Sure"

Justin paid and got in his car and I followed in my car. We pulled up at the hotel and I got out and followed Justin up to his room. We played Xbox for a little. When he asked

"Megan I love u, you are beautiful and the only reason I have not went back to L.A is because of you."

My face got red. He pushed my curls out of my face lend in close and kissed me right on the lips.

"Will be my girlfriend?"

I just looked at him

"Yes Justin"

He kissed me again.

"Megan L.A is 1,476 miles away. And I really don't want to leave you."

"Well what u want me to do?"

"Go with me!"

"Justin I would love too but we just started dating I don't know."

"Please megan I love you please!"

"I guess I can"

"We'll let's go back to your place and pack ur stuff!"

We got in my car and went to my house. We pulled up

"Wow ur house is big!"

"Yea I know it's to big for one person!"

"You love by yourself?"

"Yea"

We got out I went in got some suit cases out and started with my cloths. Packed all of them and then all of my shoes. Got another bag and packed all of my stuff out of my bath room! Three suit cases. I walked back into the living room and found Justin asleep on the couch. I called my sister and told her everything, she asked since I was leaving could she have my house they were having a baby. I told her they could. Justin came in there "you ready?"

"Yea I guess"

I got all my bags put them in my car. And we pulled out and drove to the hotel.

"Leave your bags in the car we leave in the morning."

"Ok"

I followed him to his room it was 8:30 and he was getting in the shower. I laid in my bed and texted my sister

"Keys r in the house everything is there only took my stuff!"

"Ok thank you so much we on way to the house love you"

"Love you too"

Justin came out with a towel around him he put some boxers on and climbed in bed beside me. Handed me a pair of his shorts and one of his hoodies told me I could sleep in that. I went and changed and came back.

"Damn sexy!"

"Shut up"

"Come lay down beside me I want to cuddle!"

I went over laid down beside him and he put his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. Everything got dark and I drifted off to sleep.

AN: I have uploaded all the chapters today! I will upload a lot since I can do it on my phone! Tel me what u think please!