Chapter 20

It was 7:30 when I woke up. I looked up and Justin was gone. I heard some taking coming from the living room. It must have been pattie coming to get the kids. I got up and put the sweat pants that I had on last night on. I walked into the living room. Just as Justin was putting the kids in the car seat. I went over and kissed them. Pattie told me she would take good care of them. Justin helped her out I went back to the room and laid down. Justin came in.

"So what do u want to do?" He asked me

"I don't know. Sleep! I haven't got none of that in a while."

"Ok than sleep."

"But I want to cuddle."

Justin got up in bed beside me I curled in his arms with my head in his chest and fell asleep.

10:28

I woke up still in Justin's arms. He was sound asleep. He's snores was so cute. I felt so good. I had a lot of rest and was not all down and tired. I tried to get up out of bed and not wake Justin up, but that didn't happen. I moved and he jumped up and asked me "where you going?"

"No where"

Than he pulled me back and laid on top of me, planted a kiss right in my lips. "Can I get up?"

"No!"

I pushed him over an got on top of him "how do u like to be trapped?"

"Hah I love you." He planted a kiss right in my check.

"So what's for breakfast?" He asked

"Idk what you gonna cook?"

"I'm not cooking!"

"Is that my job?"

"Yup"

"Than you will starve!"

"Why you want cook for me?"

"Nope your a man your going to cook."

"Ok pancakes ok?"

"Yea" he got up and walked out if the room. I got up a few minutes after he left. I walked in the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Justin.

"It feels nice to have a break." I said

"Yes it does!"

"How long will they be gone?"

"They will be back next thursday."

"Wow we have a week and a half!"

"Yup food is done."

We sat down at the table and ate the pancakes. I got up and went and cleaned the dishes. Justin came and kissed me. "Go get cleaned up."

I left the kitchen and asked justin "where are we going?"

"On a date!"

"Ok"

I went to my closet and picked out a dress. It was purple with pink at the bottom and at the top. I went to the bathroom turned my curling iron on and brush my teeth and got ready. I walked out and yelled for Justin he came around the corner. "Yea..." He lost his breath "sexy much?"

"Yea real funny! Now where are we going"

"It's a surprise!"

I got my purse and we walked out and got in the car. Drove away. We pulled down this road "you have to put this blind fold on."

"Ok" I said while trying to put the blind fold on.

I got it put on and the car started moving.

The car stopped.

"I will help you out!" Justin said slamming the door shut.

My door opened Justin's hand reached for mine. I grabbed it and he helped me out.

"Ok take your blind fold off."

I took it off and looked it was a table in the middle of a putt-putt golf course. It had fowlers on it, with some food, with a candle. "This is apart of your birthday present that I never got you."

"My birthday was forever a go. An I got everything I need."

"I know but really this is for us."

We sat down and ate. Than we played putt putt golf. Justin taught me how to play. He won. "Where the bathroom?" I asked

"Right over there!" I walked away.

I went in and used the bathroom. I notice I had started my period.

"Shit" I said out load. I didn't bring anything. I walked out went over to Justin.

"Everything is great. But we need to go home."

"Why?"

"Because Justin I have.,..,,,,, started my......"

He cut me off

"Period!"

"Ok"

We got our stuff and left.

"I'm sorry we ha to leave."

"It's ok your human every girl has these moments."

We pulled in I ran in the house got a shower and out some pjs on.

"You feel like going out and playing some basketball?"

"Sure"

We walked out. Justin got the ball and ran up and did a slam dunk.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh" he yelled

I grabbe the ball and shot and scored"

"Ohhhhhhh' I yelled back.

We played for a couple of hours than want in and played Xbox. It was about 5 when we wet to bed. I had a fun time with Justin. And couldn't wait to see what he had plan for the rest of the week.

An: ok guys I don't know. Haha summer school starts tomorrow so any upload for a couple of days or I can do it at night. Idk yet, thanks for reading. Love u guys tell me what u think. First person that tells me what they think about my story gets a shout out.