Chapter II

Author FYI: Hey Guys I'm really glad you like this story so i decide to post a bit of chapter two which is really long any ways. I'll add the rest later on and I hope you guys like this. =)

Chapter two

            “Why in the hell did you kiss her?” Lucas screamed. Trenton had been telling him what went on, and if Jocelyn was a round. He never meant to mention the bits about kissing Natalya, but it seemed to be the only way to calm her down. He didn’t think Lucas would get this mad, after all he was supposed to take her on a date tomorrow.

            “Luca, it wasn’t that big of a deal you know your sister, and how stubborn she can be,” Trenton said trying to calm Lucas. Hell, that’s half the reason we’re in this mess, he thought to himself. “No amount of magic could change that about her,” he said, and they both smiled.

            “She almost remembered mom. I’m sure once my dad gets home and they tell her she’ll know for sure. It’s hard to believe it’s been five years. Hopefully, spending time with Leona and Mike will spark some more memories,” Lucas said sounding a little more excited.

            “Why didn’t you guys keep her here?” Leona asked coming in to the polar. Her golden hair in taunt spiral curls framing her heart shaped face. Her gold eyes cut between the two boys leaving them at a loss for words.

            “Sweetheart we have to take our time with this,” Natasha said. She was a few steps behind Leona carrying a try of tea and cookies like any mother would. Lucas took the tray from her and set it on the coffee table. He grabbed two cookies and flung one at Trenton. Natasha just glared at her son as he smiled at her. “The last I check you two weren’t animals so there’s no need to play with your food.”

            “Yes ma’am,” they said in unison.

            “I didn’t get to see her and lord knows what Jocelyn could be doing too her now,” Leona said bring everyone back to the task at hand. Their one and only objective was to bring Natalya home in one piece.

            “No one told you to spend the whole day in Wintermor with your psychopath boyfriend,” Trenton said and Lucas started to choke on his cookie as he laughed uncontrollably.

            “Boys,” Natasha said warning them. Strike two.

            “In case you don’t remember Fox was her best friend,” she smiled at Trenton who wasn’t amused. He knew it was his selfishness that caused this to happen, and he was sorry for that. However, Leona had no right to bring Fox into this.

            “Natalya’s coming to Kim’s party at the pavilion in the park with Lucas’s girlfriend Luna,” Trenton said trying to play nice with Leona for Natasha’s sake.

            “She did seem really found of you,” Natasha smiled making Lucas blush.

            “So you were supposed to be saving your sister and you find some girl that’s smitten with you instead,” Leona said on a sigh.

            “What did you want me to do?” Lucas yelled at her “You want me to tie her in magic cord and drag her here. How the hell do you think that would look? Better yet, do you really think that would work on her?” he asked and Leona’s face dropped.

            “She was terrified of Trenton, because she could sense that he was a vamp, neglecting the fact she knows she’s half vampire too. We can’t force ourselves on her,” Natasha said easing the tension between her children.