Ch.19

💛No ones p.o.v❤

  A cold wind blew into the mythical land where the creatures will eat, sleep, and be safe from the touch of a human. A beast who's fur was black as coal guarded the land she cared to much of ,and knew it will one day will lead to her end. Chills slowly creped down her spine as she did her nightly patrol "another cold night, what fresh air it brings me what a joy to see these people back!" Luna jumps in joy and slowly as Luna appeared she faded off into the night glad to see everyone once again.
:;:;:;°°°°°¤¤¤¤¤
♦♦Bills♦♦p.o.v
   What a beautiful land. I did admire its beauty and how calming it is. I walked slowly to the door of my room and opened it as slowly as possible ,walking in as well seeing my pine tree sleeping soundly, it has has been some time since i last seen him calm."I should let him rest... and with that time i should find a way to be able to carry him in a water filled transportation creation."slowly as i could i walk back out the room, with only my loud shoes to stop me but luckily dipper was in a deep sleep for we did have a crazy thing happed (luna: fights... get ur mind outta the gutter)."goodnight dipper pines."was the last thing i said before leaving the room with dippers glowing amulet to be his only light.(bill: I don't have any lights in my room because I like the dark it helps me, with many things like thinking and leaving the crazy life for a split second.)
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

(Sorry i gave Luna a bad note and made her seem bad i just, haven't really tried to describe her, i only image her never drew her a lot so sorry for her bad impression)
¤

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Luna: umm...... hi?(doges a knife).....wow
Bill: *Laughing* your such an idiot 
Luna: yea yea i know...
Dipper: wow so after a reeeaaalllyy long time you're going to continue the story?
Luna: yep! Its just been some time, busy schedule so I haven't even been able to come back and notify my peeps.....
Bill: I bet they even gave up on you
Dipper: true.
Luna: I'm sorry my little snipers I know i haven't said anything in a really long time and I'm deeply sorry..

Merry Christmas

Happy hanukkah

Or if you don't like Christmas
Have a beautiful day

See you on the rooftop my little snipers have a fantastic day!(sorry if the chapter sucks I'm a bit rust on writing since its been a while)