CH.14

OK I must thank @TheStars12345 and @EridanAmpora268
For telling me what mermaids eat which they eat fish THX AGAIN!!

♣♣Dippers♣♣p.o.v
Its been a day since I last ate and my stomach growls rapidly .Bill came in the room with something that smelled so good ...and yes I'm still in my tank That how good it smells . he sat down on his chair in the left side middle "H-hey bill?" I said and he looked at me with this mettle thing hanging from his mouth and him still holding it so he nodes to tell me he is listening "what are u eating?" I asked he took out the mettle thing "fish" he said and continued eating the fish ......wait FISH! No wonder what that good smell was "hey bill can I have some I'm hungry pretty please!" I said and leans on the tank giving him my Adorable eyes which work with my family .

♦♦Bills♦♦p.o.v
I looked at dipper and looked at my fish that was half eaten I let out a sigh ." Fine you can have it, but its half eaten so is fare ok" I said and looked at him he nodes well I ate before so I'm really full and I didn't feed him ....didn't feed him...WAIT I dashed to the door to get like 5 fishes so Dipper could eat I know only a day pass and humans can survive without food for three weeks but he's a little different so something just work a little different that I don't know about him . Once I got the fish and yes they are dead I kicked open the door and ran to the top of dippers tank .

♣♣Dippers♣♣p.o.v
I saw bill dash out the door . I looked at the floor and saw the fish he was going to give me on the floor now non eatable and I pouted then I looked at the door and waited 10 minutes . Time passed and the door slam open only to see bill holding a bucket I got scared and scooted back "don't worry little pine tree come on up." He said in a calm voice . I swam up slowly looking at bill with something that smelled good once I got to the top bill pat my head which made me all warm inside like when I use to get out of water a girl patted her furry little feline friend who purred and circle around her to show love . " You want these?" He asked and shown me what was inside the bucked and I gasped and tried to reach it but he pulled it away from my grasp " no so fast pine tree~ you have to do a trick for all of them~." He said so I put my head in the water and sucked it up {no that way perverts } I came in front of bill who looked curious of what I was going to do .

♦♦Bills♦♦p.o.v
I looked at dipper with a confused look on my face the bucket was on the top of his tank which I was still holding onto it .And without warning dipper spit the water on my face which made the bucket of fish fall into his tank I looked at him already eating one of the fish " you little cheater !" I said and all I heard was a chuckle from him "well I really was hungry and you pretty much left the fish you where going to give me on the ground in front of my face !" He said and looked at me still eating the fish but I must say he does look cute when he is angry ........WAIT WHAT!!

WELP THERE U GO HOPE U ALL ENJOYED AND

SEE U ON THE ROOF TOP MY LITTLE SNIPERS
[COPS] Luna come down here with ur hands up !!
{Me} you'll never take me alive copers !!! × jumps off roof and runs to my world ×