CH.17

♦♦Bills♦♦p.o.v

Then I smiled and looked at the beautiful land ,but the land was a forest . I saw a deer ,but it wasn't a normal deer,not at all the deer had white fur , dark blue eyes , green hooves , and black crystal antlers it was also a female adult even if regular female deer's didn't have antlers .

(Remember I'm a demon I know and can do anything)

The trees were different colors like the color of snow,fall, and spring I knew this place wasn't normal but I didn't care .

✘※£uN@※✘

I was in wolf form once more Because I love wolf form . A familiar sent hit my snout  " hey." said one of my young sisters voice ,I look back and saw a bunny with black fur on her back and light blue in her chest ,white stripes on its chest an back ,and dark purple eyes.
"Hey!" Said my other sisters voice with cheerfulness she was a chicken with white feathers also had light blue on her chest , black zig zags on her wings and legs ,and hot pink eyes .I sigh and looked at my paws ,but I did not see my paws only a pup she was a fox with light blue fur as clear as the sky ,black and white pattern waves on her tail an ears ,and fall orange eyes . " hey stripes, zig zag ,and waves." I looked at wave and rub my snout on her tummy she was laughing because everyone is ticklish somewhere on their body . "hey sis ?" Zig zag said so I turn around only to see both of them in fox form sitting down and looking down " can we get tickles to?" Stripes said and yes I smiled and we played the whole day and at night we all hunt .

{ hey I wanted to add my three sisters and every older sister knows what its like to be the oldest ,but that's life .I never show how much I love them for some reason I-....it never came out of me the only thing I show is that I'm there for them so do my friends in the real world that means they don't like yaoi . They love anime but no yaoi I'm the only yaoi lover in my school.....wow I always try to explain it to my friends ,but they just pretend to listen oh well what can I do.
                                                                               (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
wow sorry i got to real over there welp lets get back on the roof and continue with the story also sorry for the really really slow update on the story my internet just going nuts on me sometimes well let's continue shall we }

♧♣Dipper's♧♣p.o.v

I was in my tank as always, but something shot back in my head what would I look like as a human I could walk on land without dieing ,but am I willing to leave my old life behind ? My amulet started to glow so I taped it three times and a picture of Mable and her waddles showed up Wait! Mable I totally forgot about her! Bill came into the room with a smirk on his face ,he looked at me then at the picture of my sister '"who is that?" He said with a bit of jealousy wait why would he be jealous? "I-it's my sister m-Mable" I said with a little fear in my voice he gave a sigh of relief. Huh wonder why?