¢H.18

Me: hello there nice to see u again !

Zig zag : yea nice to see u crazy billdip fans!

Stripes: yea hi !

Waves : hello!

Me : { pats all of their heads} here{ gives a paw patrol toy to zig zag, give stripes a fighting set , and gives waves a minni mouse make up kit } yes I know it early but I just want to say I did it because i -{gets taken down by all of my sisters} - love u

Zig zag , stripes , and waves : we love u to sis !!! { hugs harder}

Me: n-need a-a-air !!

(All three girls let go and say): sorry

Me : {gasp} its ok I'm fine now u three go on my phone and I continue the story on my tablet ok?

{All look at each other and run to play with there toys}

Me : { sighs} I sometimes love to be a big sis ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~×××××××××××××××××ו•••••••••••••••••°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

✘※Luna※✘
I was with my three lovely sisters out in the lovely open mythical forest all of us in wolf form we were having a calm peaceful time when suddenly I heard a twig snap . I shot my head around only to see a 18 year old girl { I described her in the other thing, and yes I'm lazy } the girl looked at me . Instead i thought she would take a weapon out and try to kill one of us ,but when the twig snapped I easily got her sent so I had no worry's my three sisters on the other hand oh! Sorry I mean paw were behind me hiding from the human in fear . I licked the tip of their noses to tell them you're ok I'm here . She is not armed .All three of them calmed down and looked at the girl , they examined her inch by inch the girl spoke " h-hello I'm C.T it's very nice to meet u ,but I best be on my way.. "
I looked at my three sisters holding her back for she can play with them I look at the girl once more and she was playing with all three of them . My eyes looked at the sky and it was the afternoon ..wow she been her the whole day , midnight soon came and all the girls were fast asleep a rain drop hit the tip of my noes then it began to rain hard ,but luckily I managed to put everyone in the huge den and yes even C.T . I put the three little pups under my tail to keep them warm from the cold rain I looked back at the girl and sighed I pulled her to my back so she can warm up to I also made her aim the girls direction .

♣♠♦♥Poem♥♦♠♣

Hello every one! Luna's the name!
I hope u enjoyed the story I made!
My sisters are apart of the story !
Please don't walk out that door its kinda lonely !
I love all the people who help me thick an thin !
I wish that I can take it in ! But some people I
Guess don't like my story . but I got u people to
Keep me going! Nothing can stop me when I see the
Like ! From all the nice people I met once or twice !
If ur new to the story I hope u enjoyed it ! I hope u
Like this mushy poet !

BOOM !!!
Well I hope u liked all of that stuff also I'm adding the people one by one ok also sorry if it didn't go out as planed but it gets better I promise !!!