How come you're not
worried about me?
Seen 10.28pm

It's about Yeri isn't it?
Seen 10.29pm

Yes. Now, goodnight.
Seen 10.30pm

I locked my phone as we soon reached our dorm. When we left, Bts was right opposite our car once again. Like last time, we were like this too. Deja Vu much. So much time has passed since we first met now that I think about it. Taehyung ran towards me while opening his arms as I just hugged him back. Seulgi and Jimin were being like some kind of a couple too. Hoseok and Joy were busy being hyperactive and talking nonstop. Namjoon, Wendy and Jin were talking too until Yoongi cut in between and talked to Wendy all by himself. The only awkward ones were surprisingly the two maknaes. Which is very weird because they started off being very close. What happened earlier between them?

Joy POV

"Ahhhh! I'm so tired! I'm gonna go and sleep first. " Seulgi unnie yawned as she headed for the bedroom door.

"Not until you shower first!" Irene unnie screamed back as the door locked.

"Uh...sure. " Seulgi unnie replied back before shutting the door.

"Yah!"

I laughed alongside with Wendy unnie as Irene and Seulgi unnie started having some whole debate over whether it mattered what time does she showers. I turned to find Yeri as I heard another sound of a door closing shut amongst the other noises. Is something wrong with Yeri? I mean she's been looking a bit out of it since just now in the car. I headed for our room as I burst open the door and saw Yeri on her bed crouched up.

"Oh,unnie. What is wrong?" She questioned in a really awkward formal tone.

"What's wrong with you? Since when did you became so formal to me?" I raised an eyebrow before climbing up to her bed.

"Nothing's wrong with me. I just was playing with you." She assured as she spoke back in an informal tone while laughing.

"Doesn't seem that you're fine."

I asked again this time really looking into her eyes for the truth. She gave up as I heard her sigh in defeat. I think that was her or maybe it was Seulgi unnie.

"Unnie. What does it feel like to be in love?"

"Why are you asking me that? Do you like someone? "

"I mean like how do you know you're in love with someone?"

"Well...I don't know who's this mysterious person you're referring to." I replied back emphasizing on the 'mysterious' as Yeri threw a pillow at me.

"But okay.....I supposed it's like whenever you are with him, you feel happy and when you're not you want to be."

"So....like you and Sungjae oppa?"

"What?!"

I threw the pillow back at her face as she just laughed jokingly. I jumped onto her as I purposely tickled her and tortured her.

"Unnie! Stop!"

I didn't even bothered to listen to her as we fell onto the floor laughing like crazy maniacs. I heard the sound of the door opening and closing shortly after. Must have been Wendy unnie or Irene unnie, wondering what the hell are these two maknaes doing?