Chapter 10: The serial killer

I'm sorry for not updating this story for 2 months. I'm too busy right now making rap songs. But Let's go back to business.

Sean's POV

I gonna go back to Vegas right now. Sembreak is over. Time to go back to boring school days where particularly nothing happens everyday. I don't know what's happening but it looks like i'm enjoying going to some investigation things.

"Yeah,so you are on Vegas again?" Ulysses said.
"Yes, There's two more months before I go back to L.A again and all of the school days are vanished after the graduation ceremony." I replied.
"Oh, you sound so annoyed." She replied.
"Yeah, I want to go back to investigation business, You heard of the serial killer in L.A. He killed almost 40 persons in three days straight, I want to reveal his Identity. Not going to this stupid college." I replied as I am going back to my appartment.

After 2 months.

"Ulysses, You remember the serial killer in L.A. He now take 250 Human Life, all of that murders, the wallet of the victim is on the handle of the knife." I said.
"What! Is that for real? So, You are going to L.A to reveal the Serial killer? It will be so dangerous. Sean, Your life will be in danger." She replied.
"I don't care!!! If I will not go there more people will be on danger, another 250 will be killed. It will be a nice opportunity to take 250 life to justice." I answered.
As I was flying back to Los Angeles, I recieve a text message from Max.

The serial killer is now on the casino and has killed 10 again.

Ok, I'm flying back to L.A, maybe I can reach L.A tomorrow.

K.

This case is worse than I thought it would be. 260??? A serial killer killing 260 people with no reason at all??? This is worse than the two incidents I solved before. I can't believe it. But still we should be also protected. I don't know what I'm gonna do. My mind is shaken up. I will just take a little nap to freshen my mind. But 2 minutes later, I arrived at Los Angeles. A news had welcomed me. The serial killer killed another 10 people. I'm pretty mad. I need to crack this case fast before the serial killer strikes again. But another text just got into my phone.

Are you on L.A? Go to Staples Center Quickly!!!

Ok

As I rush going to Staples Center. Another riot is going on. I hope this serial killer isn't here.