Chapter 7 : The murder

I think this is a murder,not a suicide. I think Antoine killed him and there is a 90 percent chance that he killed her. Then I heard a voice calling me. I think it's Ulysses.

"Did you buy the latest Eminem album?" She said.
"Yeah" I replied.
"The Starbucks is closed so I suppose we are going to the cinema." She said again.

Then the police asked me if I saw what happened. This is not like the first two crimes. The murder weapon is still here.

"This ice peak has the finger prints of Mr. Ryuu Hanagata and Mr. Antoine Walker." The investigator said.

Just as I thought. Antoine killed The girl,I'm sure of it. There is a hard evidence but what is his motive.

"Did you search the bag?" I said.
"No sir." He replied.

Then I search the bag and saw a document that is saying that a fixed marriage is upon Mr. Antoine Walker and Ms. Rachel Smith. Oh, I understand now.

"Officer,Is your handcuffs ready?" I said.
"It is ready." He said
"The one who killed Ms. Smith is Mr. Antoine Walker" I said.
"Why would I kill my own girlfriend?" He said.
"A perfect alibi, but isn't it because of this." I said as I get the document I found on the victim's bag.
"Well,ok I don't like her but that is not enough for me to kill her." He said.
"No,that is enough for you to kill her because you like her best friend,don't you" I replied.
"Yeah,I like her best friend so much but what is your proof that I kill her." He said.
"The blood on Ms. Smith shirt don't match with her so it leaves you and Mr. Hanagata as the primary suspect" I said.
"Mr. Hanagata said that he was snatched a while ago and the snatcher took the ice peak he had so it leaves you as the primary suspect" I added.
"Yeah, I killed her." He replied.

After three days the hearing started and it proves Mr. Walker Guilty of what he have done. Just for love someone killed another person. Then another text message was texted.

When will you comeback to Miami?

Maybe,after the sembreak.

Well, ok.

Guess who it is. It's Ulysses again. I think she wants to go to Starbucks again. That childish girl!!!!! I hate her!!!!!!