Chapter 6 : Problems

Sean's POV

I have a theory that this killer is quite liking some puzzle. You will regret this. The next day, I went to the hotel where our manager was killed.

"Where is the fire keychain he has?" I said.

He loves that keychain! Why would he throw that?

I have a theory that the killer is the same person who killed Xander. Maybe he is one of the workers in the company. Then I received another text message.

Yo! Are you sure you don't want to go to Starbucks?

Yeah! Definitely sure!

Well ok,just heard Eminem just released his album!

Is that true? Well I suppose I will go to Starbucks this time.

Ok, I will wait you.

If only Eminem didn't release his album this early, I will not go to Starbucks with Ulysses! That childish girl!!!!

"Can we go home right now?" Said Max.
"Well I think so" I said.

Then another news is on the radio, another riot is going on in Miami,Florida. Well I suppose I will not go back in Miami this time. It is semestral break right now so I suppose I can have a short vacation here in Las Vegas.

In the mall

"I will go the music store first." I said.
"Well ok, I will go to Starbucks to order some coffee" She replied.

Then after that a extremely loud gun shot was heard on the third floor of the building. That's where the department store is. So I ran over to the crime scene and I saw a woman lying on the floor bloody and dead. She was brutally murdered. And then the police came and asked some questions to the crowd.

There were only four possible suspects:
Antoine Smith - The boyfriend of the Victim.
Kelly Zymer - The Best friend of the Victim.
Ryuu Hanagata - The rich client of the victim.
John Collins - The enemy of the victim who is acting so suspicious.