Chapter 4: investigation

Sean's POV

"Huh,what happened here?" I said.

Then after, I saw a cop walking to the room where we are now.Then he entered.

"Oh,why are you here Mr. Anderson" He asked.

"Nah,just chilling up" I said jokingly.

"Is that for real?" He said again.

"Isn't it too obvious? Why would a college student chill up on a room where a murder was happened nearly one day ago?" I said sarcasticly.

"Are you investigating, Sir?" He said.

"Yes,that's the real reason why I am here. Are you Retarded sir?" I said again.

"Ok sir, gotta go" He said. 

"Where are you going,sir" I said.

"To the lab,just confirming the details" He said .

"Maybe you will be needing this"He continued.

And then, I saw a cellphone on the bed. Then,I became curious, Why is the phone don't have blood on it.I'm pretty sure it's his. Then my cellphone rang.Then,I saw that the one who is calling me is the CEO of the company. Why is he calling me this time, Everyone was on holiday because of the incident.

Hello,There is no work. Why are you calling me?

Where are you right now?

On the hotel,Where our manager is killed.

Can we meet up at the 7-eleven this evening?

Oh sorry,I can't go there. I am at downtown this time.

Well,Okay Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

What happened to him? I'd better text Max to investigate that crime. I think he is killed.

Yo! bro,can you go now to the 7-eleven on Reno. 

Why bro?

I think Xander is killed.I will catch up later.

Okay bro.

By the way,Max worked on the Mall where I work now.And Xander is one of his friends so I'm not surprised Why max is on a hurry.Then I heard a noise. It sound like footsteps. Then I saw the retarded cop again.

"Are you going Mr. Anderson?"He said.

"Yeah,but i saw the cellphone of the manager on the table. Can you take it to the lab for analysis?" I said.

"Where are you going sir?" He asked.

"To the 7-eleven at Reno" I answered.

"Oh,I'm also going there. Wanna take a ride?" He said.

"Yeah,Can I?" I said.

"Sure,why not" He answered.