Chapter 8 : Solving the case

Sean's POV
Why can't I solve the murder in the hotel? There is a lack of evidence, but I am suspecting Mr. Xavier Cena.
Based on the things lost,It had the message Hell in the Cell.

Then the Inspector came and had a conclusion or should we say a theory.
"This is just a case of suicide." He said.
"No, It can't be, but please continue inspector" I replied
"The owners don't want to give him a raise but they don't know he is sick. He had a Cancer for almost two months. He will be needing $10,000 dollars for 10 weeks in only one payment. And because the owners don't want to give him a salary raise. He decided to end his life. We found a set of knives on his backpack. We assume it's his." He added.
"Who are the suspects inspector?" I replied
"It's just Mr. Xavier Cena." He said.
Oh, Mr. Ken Suzuki also." He added.
"What are their alibi inspector?" I replied.
"Mr. Suzuki is on the mall buying some things for his upcoming birthday and Mr. Cena is on his office working." He said.

I know who the killer is. He has a obvious mistake on his alibi.

"Get the suspects please inspector." I said confidently.
"You sound confident please confirm the details." The officer said.
"You know he has some mistake on his trick. Because the second incident also included him. The first crime, the room key is founded under the bed. Why would a intelligent put a room key under the bed if he can put it in the pocket of the victim. Did you happen to know Mr. Suzuki is a former topnotcher in the BAR exam? So I think it leaves a suicide or a murder by Mr. Cena. Did someone just happen to told you that the victim had a keychain on every key he had so that he wouldn't lost the key. Why would a stabbed person throw the keys he have before he died?" I explained.
"Oh,you have the evidence already." He said
"Yeah, I saw it on the first floor on the room of the murderer two days ago" I said.
"So who is the murderer?" He asked.
"GAME OVER, The murderer is you, Mr. Cena." I said.
"I killed him, no doubt." He confessed.
"What is the motive?" The inspector asked.
"It's the money the victim robbed the killer" I replied