'Was she possessed?' Akashi asked.

'Not quite.' Mikage answered, smiling slightly as he wiped the sweat on his forehead with his sleeve. He heaved out a sigh of relief.

'What happened?'

Mikage let out a small laugh. 'You'll find out. I'm heading home. Bye.'

Akashi hummed in reply as Mikage closed the door, leaving the two of them alone. The girl in his arms wriggled and coughed. Akashi helped her to the sofa. 'Heiwa, are you okay? What happened?' he questioned, concerned.

'Where did Mika go?' she ignored his queries.

'Mika?' Akashi frowned. 'Mikage, you mean? No, wait—why did you call him "Mika"?'

'Cute, isn't it?' she sneered.

Akashi stared at her, angry. Heiwayuki giggled. 'You jealous?' she raised an eyebrow then approached him. Akashi winced as he sniffed.

'Alcohol?' he mumbled. 'You've been drinking, Heiwayuki Akashi!?' he raised his voice.

She tiptoed and placed her hands on his chest. 'Can't I?' she asked.

'You cannot drink, Heiwa.' He said sternly.

Heiwayuki coughed then pushed him away weakly. 'I can't?!' she shouted. 'Who are you to tell what I can do and what I can't?!'

'Why are you shouting at me?!' Akashi grabbed her wrist.

'Stop it, Senpai!' she screamed and tried to break free. 'Stop doing that to me!'

'Do what?! What did I do?!'

'Stop making my heart,' she panted and sniffed. '... Flutters.'

His eyes widened. She broke into tears.

'Heiwayuki?' Akashi said gently.

'And stop calling my name!' she pushed him again but he held tight. 'I hate how you call my name and I go red all the time! I hate when the heat rushes to my cheeks as you call my name! Why?! Why did I have to meet you!? Why did you have to be so kind to me?! Why did the curse have to bind us together?! Why did I ever consider being with you?!

'Why did you have to look so cool in that police uniform?! Why did you die and break my heart?! Why did you come back and act like nothing happened?! Why did my heart hurt when you hugged that woman?! Why are you still in love with me?! Love?' she chuckled and wiped her tears with her free hand. 'What is love, anyway? How could you possibly have any kinds of attraction towards me?!

'I'm plain, I don't have that hour-glass body or whatever people call it, I'm not a smartass like you either, I scream in the middle of the night, I cry in my sleep, souls bother me, I might not have the time to tend to you!

'But then why?! Why do you still want me?! Why do you still care?! Stop it, Senpai! Stop making me feel like this! Why... why do I still want to hold you...? Why do I still want to stay by your side... forever...? I really hate you, Senpai! You should die!' she cried.

Akashi was taken aback. He was speechless. He didn't need to pull her to him, Heiwayuki walked straight into his arms, hugging him tightly as if he was going to run away. He stroked her hair slowly.

'I'm sorry...' he whispered and a drop of tear fell. 'I'm sorry you had to suffer.'

He buried his face unto her hair. 'I love you Heiwayuki Akashi. I love you so much... I'd never want to leave you and... I would stay by your side forever. Words aren't necessary, Akashi,' he spoke. He took a deep breath and bent down to her ears. 'Would you do the honor of marrying me?' he whispered, sending chills down her spine.

Heiwayuki sniffed and nodded once. 'I'm in your care.' She mumbled. She should've seen his face. Never in his life had he grinned like that.

**** WRAPPED ****

A/N: THAT was fucking short. Like seriously, drink and confess? WTF bruh. I'm sorry it's horrible (and disappointing). 

I love you guys. I really suck at any of my stories' confession part. I'm inexperienced when it comes to love so forgive me that it's so horrible. Also, I've never gotten drunk (and never will) so I've no idea how to explain it properly. Heiwayuki wasn't even exactly drunk anyway. She knows what she's talking about. 

I'm sorry I haven't updated for so long but that's because I've been out of my hometown for a few weeks. But now that I'm back, get ready for the end of this story!

Thank you for staying with me from the first chapter!

Love, Ryuuki

By my leave, mortals