'I'm not drunk,' I frowned. 'But I can't drink anymore... I'm too full.'

We laughed together and Mikage handed Ao the bill.

'See you, Mika.' Ao waved.

'See you.' Mikage nodded and stood. 'Thanks, Ao.' I smiled and pushed the chair backwards then stood.

'Heiwa?' a voice called out but it was barely audible to my ears. I couldn't see properly. My ears were ringing and my nose was runny. I sniffed. Funny... the world seemed to spin underneath me. I tried to maintain my balance but it was to no avail.

-

MAMURA MIKAGE

I managed to pull her left hand hard as Heiwayuki lost her balance and was about to collide with the tiled floor of the bar. She fell into my embrace. I winced. She reeked of alcohol. 7 glasses did take a toll on her. I thought she wasn't going to get drunk.

She coughed when I lifted her up. 'Mika...' she groaned and coughed again.

'Don't call me Mika.' I chuckled.

'I feel... groggy... help... me, Senpai...' she struggled against my grip but I held on until we reached my car. It was difficult to get her to stay still as I tried to buckle her seatbelt. She kept tugging my sleeve and wouldn't let go when I tried to close the door.

'Mikaaaa!' she yelled.

'For Seijuurou's sake, Heiwayuki, please obey me.' I said and closed the door quickly as she whined. Before driving off, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID.

'Who's that, Mika?' Heiwayuki asked, her pronunciation slightly messy.

'Your husband-to-be,' I mumbled but she didn't hear me. I answered the call. 'Mikage's here.'

'Ah Mikage,' Seijuurou spoke from the other end of the line. 'Are you with Heiwa right now? She needs to come to my office. She sent me the wrong file.'

I pressed the pedal and glanced at the watch. 23:50. I chuckled. 'Who are you kidding, Seijuurou? It's nearing 12; you know Heiwa's sleeping. Why would you want her now?'

'I tried calling her phone but she didn't pick up. I asked Towa and he said he saw you... with... her...'

I could imagine him pouting as he mentioned the last sentence. I laughed. 'Okay, okay you got me she's not sleeping. Don't worry, my friend. She's safe with me.'

'Oh... okay,' Seijuurou replied. 'But the thing about the file is real. She really sent the wrong file to me.'

'She did?'

I glanced at Heiwayuki, who was trying to stay awake but her consciousness was running away. An idea came, making me smirk in excitement.

'Okay,' I said. 'I'm giving her to you in 15 minutes. Get ready.'

-

AKASHI SEIJUUROU

The redhead sighed as he finished checking yet another file. The day was quite hectic. The painkiller he'd consumed earlier wasn't helping in reducing the pain on his calf. He'd just sent his friend, Kisa back home half an hour ago.

He stared at the door, waiting for it to be knocked, waiting for a certain voice to stutter his name as he teases her. He almost dozed off when he heard a familiar voice yelling.

'Seriously, Heiwayuki!' it was Mikage. 'WALK!'

Akashi frowned, stood, and approached the door. He was about to reach for the knob when suddenly it was twisted from outside. He took a step back. As the door slammed open, a girl fell towards him. Akashi caught her and looked at Mikage, puzzled.