Boy Next Door: Chapter 7: Sweet Stall

I know I haven't uploaded in a while, because of internet connection problems but I managed to get this upload up. It's not a very good chapter please excuse the quite boringness but I suppose this chapter is needed s i can get back to the main plot, or if people want I can kee Tyler in the story longer. My idea will work either way so... Vote, Comment and if you want to FAN ;)

The story

___________________

Chapter 7

I never thought in a millions years that I would end in a relationship with a guy that I actually liked. Tyler. That first night I met him, I guess that I did like him from seeing him straight away I just wasn’t able to admit it to myself. It explains why I responded when he kissed me and it explains why we… went all the way.

Tyler. The first guy I’ve ever liked, I actually really liked. I felt giddy and sadly really girly around him, despite being the bigger dude, both in height and weight. It’s not like I was fat or anything but the guy was lanky. See I really was becoming rather girly, thinking about my weight, who am I, Regina?

Tyler respected the fact that this was the first relationship that I had had with a guy, and that made me like him even more. Gracie found out about our relationship about a week after we got together, she seemed excited about it. Very excited about it after I thought about it more thoroughly.

***

Tyler and I were sitting out in the field after mowing it; we sat there together side by side, huddled together it was nice. I didn’t even try to make myself think that this was wrong and disgusting because it felt right, it felt right with Tyler. He made me feel safe and comfortable. This guy that I only met a week ago, a guy I felt that I could actually love, I never knew when I first saw him that I could feel so strongly about him.

I started feeling happy that I had ran away from home, I started actually feeling happy that I had left everyone and didn’t tell them where I was going.

“I don’t like the silence, let’s go to the Longbottom Market and get some CHOCOLATE!” Tyler exclaimed the last part.

“Since when did emo’s love chocolate?” I asked jokingly shocked. He nudged me playfully he always did that when I called him an emo which I started to do a lot more often now.

“I’m not an emo, but I have always liked chocolate. Let’s go!” I didn’t have a chance to protest before he dragged me up to my feet and started running off towards the market. I reluctantly ran after him, damn the guy was fast and strong. He slowed down so that I could catch up to him and the proceeded to run on towards the market. Once we got there I finally got to see loads of the people that lived on the manor. Old people and young people though it was mostly dominated by the youth, probably orphans or runaways like me.

I would go back eventually I would have to.

We went up the guy selling chocolate and other sweet things. “Hey Bob, I want the biggest bar of galaxy you have in stock and…” he faced me expectantly.

“Um… smarties?” It was more of a question.

‘Bob’ and Tyler both laughed at me simultaneously, “fine biggest galaxy and biggest tube of smarties.” He put mocking emphasis on smarties. Once we had got our chocolate we went to the small playground which was on the end of the long market road.

***

We were sitting on the swing eating the chocolate that Tyler had bought from the Bob at the chocolate stand. “I knew you would be special to me from the first time I saw you with Gracie… you know the day you woke up here.”

I looked at him and only saw his beautiful eyes, I didn’t see him as a guy, I now no longer thought about it, well I did think about it but I didn’t care, I really didn’t. I proved this to him and to myself by wrapping my arms around him and kissing him.

Right in front of everyone at the park, I heard a couple of the younger kids squealing and some of the older people say we were disgusting, I’d thought I’d care but I couldn’t give a flying fuck.

We continued to kiss, our tongues moving in sync with each other, tasting each other’s flavours. I felt like I could do this forever. I pulled away feeling out of breath from out intense make out session, Tyler went in to kiss me again and I eagerly responded.

***

I opened my eyes to a black sheet hovered above my face with holes poked through it exposing light. After rubbing my eyes more, I realised that I was staring at the night sky, Tyler and I had kissed and fooled around in the field near the playground and must of fell asleep. I looked to my both sides trying to find Tyler, not seeing him anywhere.

“Tyler? TYLER?!” No response came and I called out for him again and still no answer came. I got out and looked around, the field was empty I was the only person in the area. I checked my wrist, expecting to see a watch, to see none there.

Shit.

I didn’t know my way around manor very well especially at night time. I could see the playground about 200 metres away. I made my way towards it. I started running starting to get a little freaked out about being alone in a big field at night.

“DREW!” I heard. I turned around and saw a dark figure, thank God Tyler was here. I ran towards him happy, ready to run into my boyfriend’s arms. I think that was the first time I had called Tyler that. We were almost up to each other, he looked messy really, really messy. His hair shaggier and his clothed seemed baggier.

I went to give him a hug; I could barely see his face because there was no source of light except for the stars and the moon. “Oh I missed you, Ty!” I gave him a kiss and he responded, his lips were rougher and he tasted different.

What the hell happened to him?

“I missed you to. I love you Drew.” He said but that wasn’t Tyler’s voice.

It wasn’t Tyler.

______________

Author: It wasn't Tyler :o what. SHOCK HORROOR. I bet you know who it is. Who do you think it is guys!

Just changed the title of the chapter from Where's Tyler too Sweet Stall because it gives less away for people who haven't read the chapter yet.