Boy Next Door: Chapter 11: The Wake

heya new chappppy-ter because yeah.... just felt like writing. anyway i'm think next chapter or one of that shall be the last because i'm getting bored of this story and am getting writers block so i want to finish it and go on a break from writing. 

It's annoy when books are put on hold, i know i hate it and I don't want to do that... so i'll finish it then go on a hold from Wattpad, probablt for 2 weeks to a month... not too long because i have a plan for a new story,

Any way let me stop rattling on and you can read the book. Remember to vote and comment etc. if you like it :)... byee!

______________

Chapter 11

I opened my eyes; I was in a light room. Where the hell was I? The last thing I remembered was trying to stop Chris from stabbing Tyler. I remember feeling Chris in come in and talk to me about how sorry he was.

I felt more awake and realised that I was in the hospital, as I came to even more I started to remember more and more about that night, it was only last night right?

A beautiful young lady came in to my room in a nurse’s uniform; I guessed she was the nurse. “Oh you’re awake already?” She looked baffled; I stayed silent still feeling pain in my chest. “We were planning on waking you up in 3 days.” I still didn’t speak; I’d only been unconscious for a few days. “We’d better get a doctor to check you over, and call in your family; they’ve been waiting for you to wake up for about 2 weeks.”

“TWO WEEKS!” I yelled absolutely shocked, how could I have been out of it for that bloody long? I instantly coughed after yelling out in surprise.

“Please Drew, be careful. You’re still very weak and you need to be given the once over.” The Nurse started fluffing all over me again checking blood levels and other random stuff like that. I didn’t pay attention and was tired anyway. You’d think after sleeping for 2 weeks you wouldn’t be tired but that’s wrong.

*

Mom came rushing over to me kissing my face constantly, while my dad gave me a manly nod. I tried to nod back trying to do whilst my mom caressed my face with her icky motherly kisses which I sort of missed.

“My baby, my baby, my darling baby. Oh I missed you, I missed you, I haven’t talked to you in about a month and I missed you my darling son.” She gushed at me, I also sort of missed this too. My mom did care for me.

“Mom, please get off me. You’re hurting me.” She swiftly got up and walked over to my dad and smiled at me kind of freakily.

Something my mom had said made me think. ‘I haven’t talked to you in about a month.’ A month, a fucking month, that’s how long I was away from my family. From that day I ran away when Chris kissed me, all because I almost went all the way with him. Everything, all of this went back because of Chris and the party and it just made me so angry.

I never would have met Tyler though, the guy that I really liked. I missed him, I really missed him, but the more I told myself I missed him the more it seemed less true. I didn’t actually miss him, did I? I love him though right? He’s the first guy I ever loved. Or at least thought I loved, it didn’t seem so real right now.

You can’t fall in love with someone in a week, can you? Was I just deluding myself, was I just caught up in the moment because the more I think about absolutely everything the less it all seemed more and more fake and pushed.

Does that mean that I got stabbed for nothing, or was this meant to happen so that I could see the truth? I decided that I would leave these thoughts to another day as everything just seemed to confuse me more.

“Drew! Drew! Drew! Are you listening?” I paid attention to my mom who was back in my face again. “The nurse said that we could take you home tomorrow night. I can’t wait for you to be back home.”

*

I didn’t question I just nodded in response and by now we were at home, I got out of the car and looked at the house that I hadn’t been in for such a long time. It looked different to how I remembered; I was almost scared to go in.

I looked to the house next door to see if Chris had noticed that I was back. My mom must have noticed me staring. “Oh don’t worry, Drew. Wes and Chris have been arrested for attempted murder, and grievous bodily harm.”

My heart almost stopped; I had wondered why no police had yet been in touch with me about what had happened, I can now expect it to happen very soon though. “How?”

“Those idiots admitted it. To think I thought that Wesley was a good boy.” My mom made her way inside the house, I subconsciously followed her.

But oh my goodness, Chris was behind bars.

_________________

Author:- Hehehe Drew is back home... Lol at the House Next Door, sort of reference to the boy next door who shall be in the next chapter a bit more... will there be a scene with Drew only reading and time will tell ;)

see you.