Chapter 27 How I feel

Start from the beginning

I put my hands on my hips and shook my head at her, because seriously, that was one of the lamest argument in the history. Alison sighed and lifted her legs off the coffee table.

'This isn't working, let's try reasoning with her in another way.' She said to Hannah, who gave me another you-are-such-a-difficult-toddler look. Alison tapped her finger on her chin for several seconds before beaming at me, and whispered something to Hannah.

Then they both turned to look at me with a mischievous smile on their face. I took a step back involuntarily, this did not look good, what had I gotten myself into? Alison couched forward in excitement. 'So you wouldn't mind if Andy is seeing someone?' She asked.

I stared blankly at her for almost a full minute before my brain managed to process what she said. An unpleasant image of Andy with some random girl (in my mind, somehow she managed to look a lot like Tori) laughing together and holding hands. I felt an urge to vomit, or scream, then it hit me, I was jealous, which could only meant that I.....

'See, you like him.' said Hannah triumphantly, having read all my emotions on my face. I slumped into the sofa nearest to me, now that I admitted it to myself, I couldn't believe how long it took me to realise it, it was like I didn't want myself to realise it. I felt like someone had been putting a mute button on my feelings towards Andy for years and now it had just been turn back on. Loud and clear.

'You were in denial, sweetie.' Alison said, probably in an attempt to cheer me up, but it didn't work. 'And you were clouded by good looks.' She added, again, not helping.

I stuffed my face into a cushion. What was I going to do now? I still had feelings for Will, but I found out that apparently I like Andy too, god I am such a slut. I screamed into the cushion hoping it will relive some of the tension I felt.

'You need to talk to Andy.' Hannah said, I felt the sofa dipped next to me and some one patted me on the back. 'You can't drag this any longer, it's been what, a month?'

'I know, but I don't want to.' I whined, I heard they both sighed. I knew I was acting like a kid throwing a tantrum, but with all the things that I had gone through lately, you can't really blame me.

'Anna, don't be a ostrich and hid your head.' Alison said, evidentially amused by me with my head still buried in the cushion. I shook my head vigorously, I needed more time to deal with this, not go and talk to Andy now.

'Alright, you don't have to do this now, but you have to talk to him eventually.' Hannah finally said, I guessed she realised that I wasn't going to come out of the cushion any time soon.

'What if I got it all wrong, what if he didn't actually like me?' I asked, the headache had came back. I knew the answers to this question already, but it didn't stop me from wondering. I guessed the prospect of laying my heart out there waiting for some one to reply was too terrifying to me.

'Julie, you were the one who told me that you need to grab hold of every opportunity you have.' Hannah said, taking my hands. 'You were the one who said that it doesn't matter if you get hurt, because in the end, when you looked back on it, you will regret not having done it, wondered what would have happened. You told me if you have tried your best, then the outcome wouldn't have mattered, because you had fight for it.'

I looked at Hannah and saw that she was smiling at me. I felt like crying. I remembered when I said that to her, it was just after the Christmas Ball when she had called me asking me what should she do with Oliver. And that's the exact words that I told her, because that's the reason why I decided to went out with Will, and truth be told, I was glad I did. Despite the heart break he had caused me, I had the best time with him.

I whipped my eyes and smiled back at Hannah, I guessed what people said was true, that the person who is outside the situation sees more clearly than the ones inside. I watched Hannah and Alison exchanged a look of relieve, and felt ever so lucky that I had the two of them in my life.

'So when are you planning on having THE TALK with Andy?' Hannah asked tentatively, I sighed. Now that I knew how I felt, I should most probably go and talk to him right away. But being me, I would much rather not do that.

'Anna, you can't drag this on forever.' Alison said sharply, I sighed knowing she was right.

'We go back to school on Monday, I will talk to him then.' I said, I just talked to Will today, I wasn't emotionally stable enough to have another talk. Hannah was about to say something but Alison stopped her. She gave me a stern look.

'You have to, okay? We are going to make sure of that.' She said, I nodded. The two of them then began to bombard me with plans of how to corner Andy, or where was the best place to talk.

I started to mentally brace myself for what was about to happen. I hoped that it would turns out well. But like I said, if I had tried everything, at least I will have no regret.

----------------------

Eeeek down to the last chapterrrr! It's already written, so no worries, I will upload it in 2 or 3 day's time