Chapter 22

Everyone was asleep in their tents. Narnian's were fast asleep, catching some shut-eye before they would have to leave for battle. Many were worried and scared. And others were simply looking forward to putting an end to the White Witch and her army. Caspian was probably the main one, who wanted to stop the White Witch. After all, she tormented Caspian with the lives of his people and Susan. Peter, Edmund, and Lucy were all asleep in their tent. Susan, however, was not. She couldn't sleep, so she quietly got up and sneaked out of the tent.

She walked through the camp as quietly as she could, trying not to wake up the soldiers. Susan was seen by some of the night watchers, who would take turns keeping a lookout, but other than that, no one saw her.

Susan was heading to Caspian's tent. Everything was quiet, so she slowly and quietly opened the front of the tent. She saw that Caspian was fast asleep. He was calm in his sleep. Susan stepped inside the tent, closing the front of the tent behind her. Caspian woke up from the sound of Susan closing the front of the tent.

"Susan?" Caspian mumbled.

She turned her head at Caspian.

"Yes," Susan whispered.

"What are you doing?" Caspian asked quietly.

"Couldn't sleep," Susan replied. "Would you mind if I spend the night with you?"

"Not at all," 

He pulled the blankets back so that Susan could get under the blankets to get warm. Caspian scooted over a little bit, giving Susan some room. She laid her head on the pillow, getting comfortable next to Caspian.

Soon enough Susan was asleep. Caspian was watching Susan as she slept. He couldn't bear the thought of tomorrow, so he tried to get it out of his head. He eventually laid back down, and put his arm around Susan, before he fell back asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter.