Chapter 14

Things have calmed down since the incident between Peter and Caspian. People from all over Narnia have arrived and were ready to begin their training. There were centaurs, menatars, and many more. Some had experience in fighting, while others had never held a weapon in their life.

Training had begun for the battle. Edmund, Peter, Caspian and a couple of skilled Narnians taught the others to fight. Even Susan helped with training. She taught a group of soldiers to shoot with a bow and arrow.

While they taught the fighting, Lucy spent her time with the wonderful creatures of nature. She spent time with the trees and animals of Narnia. She loved the land so much, which was her reason for fighting and defeating the White Witch.

The soldiers were catching along very well. They were becoming skilled fighters. After the training had ended, everyone became tired, so they either went to sleep or sat around the campfire until it was really late.

***

Peter, Edmund, and Caspian were teaching some more of the soldiers when one of their scouts interrupted them. He informed them that the White Witch had received word of them plotting against her. They were told that the witch was on the move now, and would like to have a meeting with the leaders. Caspian, Peter, and Edmund gathered together for a meeting. They were going to have to come to some agreement on what to do.

Edmund didn't want anything to do with the witch, so he suggested that they should just prepare for battle. Caspian thought they should do as much as they could, to avoid the bloodshed of many. So he agreed to meet up with the White Witch.

They agreed to travel to the kingdom, so they could discuss things with the White Witch. Peter, Edmund, and Caspian were packing everything they needed. They had their weapons and were ready to journey to Caspian's castle which is now the witch's sanctuary. Peter and Edmund were already on their horses, ready to head out.

Caspain was saying goodbye, for now, to Susan. Susan wasn't happy about the idea. Not only was Caspian going. But her brothers were also going. She told Caspian and her brothers to be careful and then kissed Caspian on the lips. He hopped on his horse and before he said goodbye to Susan, he promised her that he would come back. Susan cried as they left for their meeting. She was very scared of what might happen to them, but she knew they were all good fighters, which calmed her nerves a little bit.

Sorry for the short chapter.