Chapter 2

Chapter 2

For a while I just stood in the middle of the corridor.

'What happened to me?' I thought as I felt my ginormous teeth and the lines from the cut off circulation on my wrists and ankles.

I finally decided to just go up to the Gryffindor common room to try to find a way to fix my teeth without going to the Infirmary.

Luckily classes were in so nobody was wandering the halls while I was making my way to the common room, as they may get suspicious of me holding my cloak up over my face. Same with in the common room. I thought that I was safe (ha I say it as if I'm being chased by a murderer) when I got to the dorm so I removed the cloak from my face, and examined myself in the mirror.

"Wow, you're teeth are HUGE! Who did this to you?!"

I jumped a bit as I thought that I was in the room alone. But as I looked behind me in my reflection, I could see a red haired girl named Lily Evans.

You see, I share my dorm with four other girls. There's Lily Evans, Alice Prewette, Marline McKinnon, Mary MacDonald, and me.

I'm not too close with any of them. None of them really talk to me, and I don't really talk to them. Now don't get me wrong, those girls are extremely nice, well at least Lily and Alice are, it's just that I've got my own friends and they have, well, each other.

I still couldn't speak so I raced to my nightstand to grab a piece of spare parchment and pen. Yes a pen. We all know what pens are, just we aren't supposed to use them for classes so not many people really bring them with them to Hogwarts.

Anyway, I picked up the parchment and a pen and wrote;

"I can't speak" then showed it to Lily.

"Oh," she said. Then quickly performed the reversal spell making it so that I could talk once again.

Yet I didn't realize how hard it was to speak with ginormous teeth. So I just continued talking through a piece of parchment.

"Now lets get those teeth of yours fixed," Lily spoke. I just nodded, sitting down on my bed while she went to a rather large bookshelf that all of us, well them, kept their books.

Lily took little to no time at all finding the correct book, and nearly just as fast, found the right page.

"Ah, here it is!" she exclaimed. "I really hope this works. I've never really performed it before."

Oh great.

Quicker than I thought, my teeth were back to normal.

"So who did this to you?" Lily questioned me.

I was kinda surprised that she continued talking to me.

"I don't remember. All I know is that I somehow ended up in the dungeon. It probably happened sometime after potions and I just didn't want to go to classes like this, nor to the infirmary to get my teeth fixed," I explained, not telling her that I had obviously been down there for a while unconscious, and hanging from invisible strings.

"Oh," was all she said.

"So why aren't you in class?" I asked.

"I am actually," she answered, motioning over to the open books sprawled out all over her bed. "It's a self taught class."

I nodded. Oh god this conversation is going downhill fast. So much for making new friends.

"Well I'm gonna go shower now. How much longer until the next meal?"