IM WHAT?!

Time lapse: three weeks later!

Kay's POV.

Me and Andy have been back from Florida for 3 weeks now. CC as gabby still like each other, but decided to break it off, because they would hardly see each other. Me and Sammi have been spending lots of time together. And with Lexi too. Chantelle, has been distant of us lately.. I think she's mad because we want her to stop the connections with Riley. It's not fair to Ashley.

Speaking of which, guess who walked in? "Hey Ashley." I said as he sat down next to me.

"Listen, I really like Chantelle.. I love her.. But I don't think we can keep going on like this anymore.. Maybe she should just go out with someone who can handle her being friends with someone like Riley. Because I can't. But I'll always love her.."

"Listen, she's my friend, and normally I would say "no! It'll be okay" but I don't think that's the case.. See, they used to be boyfriend girlfriend, and they broke up, and she used to be in LOVE with him forever like after. Nobody thought shed ever get over him... He was her first love. Her first real LOVE. And she was heart broken. But if it was really her love, maybe she should be with him.. Maybe that'll make her happy. And I want BOTH OF YOU HAPPY!"

"Okay.. I guess I'll just explain and talk with her.."

Ashley's POV.

I needed to do it.. I have to..

"Um.. Chantelle.. We need to talk.."

"Yeah.. We do..."

"Okay.. " I sat down next to her.

"I don't know if us dating is such a good thing anymore..."

"I.. Know.." She said.

"I have had my fare share of heart breaks and hurt, and I can't take anymore.. So.. I don't think we shod date anymore.."

"I understand.. I was gonna say he same thing to you... That I didn't think it was a good idea for US to date.."

"Just remember ill always love you. More than you could ever know and realize. More than anybody ever has. More than anyone does. More than anybody will. I always will.."

"I'll always love you to Ashley... You are an amazing person. And you WILL find someone someday.. I promise that."

"Thanks.. Same to you.. But I think you already did.. Riley and you should be back together.."

"Maybe... Maybe not.. Anyways... I'm.. Uh gonna go stat with my mom.. I don't want things to be weird with us and everyone here. I already packed.."

"Okay.."

"Goodbye Ashley.."

"Goodbye Chantelle. "

I hugged her tightly not wanting to let go but I did.. And she left. Tears purrs down my face. I loved her more than anything.. And she's gone.. But it's for the better..

Kay's POV.

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and turned and saw Chantelle.. With her suitcase. She had a tear stained face and kept looking down at the floor.

"Chantelle what's wrong? Where are you going?"

"Me and Ashley broke up.. I'm going to stay with my mom. And I think it was for the better... I just got so close to all of the guys... So it's hard."

"I understand. Call any of us any time! Well answer!"

"Thanks! See ya. " we hugged and than she left.

Ash came down, and plopped on the couch next, right next to me. I saw he was still crying so I pulled him into a tight hug.. "Ashley.. It'll be okay. I promise." I said as I rubbed his back. He half heartedly smiled at me, and than looked at his feet. "I promise it will be.."

"I know.. Thanks Kay... I love you sis!"

"No problem. I love you to bro." I said getting up.

"GUYS HURRY WE HAVE SOUND CHECK COME ON!" Jake started screaming.

They all left about ten seconds later and drove off. Which left me home by myself for a few minutes anyways. Today I had a doctors appointment. I was gonna see if I was pregnant or not.. Andy forgot about that. Night.. So I am praying I'm not. I wanted one of the girls to come with me, but chantelle was out of town with her family. Lexi was at her parents house. And Sammi was working.

I picked up my car keys and wallet and left to he hospital.

------at hospital------

"Excuse me?" I said politely.

"Um.. Yeah. Sorry! What's your name?"

"I'm Kay. Kay David's.."

"O yes yes. Right this way." A nurse came to the little room the desk lady had left me in and brought me back into a huge room with a big screen, and different electrical equipment.

"Here lay down right here.." She said gesturing to a metal bed. I laid down and got shires from the cold metal. "Miss Kay, this is gonna be a little cold. " she said running some gel on my stomachs. Than, suddenly the screen in front of my bed started to come on.

"AWWWW! Hon, congratulations.."

"What do you mean?"

"You pregnant!"

"I.. I am?!"

"Yeah! There's your baby.. Your about 1 Month along. Have you Been getting sick or anything?"

"Yeah I have. Every morning!"

"Well this is why."

"Oh my god... "

"Your free to go."

I picked up my stuff and drove home.

There was still nobody there. I was relieved.

I went upstairs. And decided that, I couldn't be here anymore. I packed all my stuff and put it in my car. I walked back in and wrote a note to Andy.

"Andy,

I did what I had to do. I love you always. I chat be with you right now. Maybe in the future. Don't tr to find me. It's not worth it. I'll always live you. Goodbye for now. <3

~Kay.. "

I laid it on the counter, and took off.

Andy's POV.

I came home, and Kay's car wasn't in the drive way. I figured she just went to the store or to Chantelles or something.

I walked into the kitchen and found a note. I picked it up and read it. Tear filled my eyes. I read it over and over again. I couldn't stop. The words paralyzed me..

"Andy,

I did what I had to do. I love you always. I can't be with you right now though.. Maybe in the future. Don't try to find me it's not worth it. I'll always love you. Goodbye for now. <3

~Kay.."

She couldn't have just left me... I.. Love her south. What made her leave? I can't live without her..

"Hey where's Kay? " CC asked coming into the kitchen where I was. I handed him the letter..

"NO! KAY! NO!!!!" He started screaming and crying and throwing things. He wasn't taking this good either.. I called Lexi, Chantelle, Sammi, and gabby trying to find her. None of them had seen her.. I miss her. Already. I can't believe se left.

A/N:

So..? Why do go. Guise think? Asset and Chantelle broke up, and Kay and Andy have a child, but shhhh Andy doesn't know. He doesn't need to yet. Will she ever be back? Hmm..

VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!