Start of a new begaining

Shannon POV
I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring through the hotel room. I look at my phone and realize that I have to be at campus in 30 minutes. I grab my jeans and slid them on, I pulled a grey t-shirt over my head and slid on a flannel. I put on my converse and started to do my makeup when I herd my phone buzz. I look down to see a text from one of my only friends ally hey girl, text me when you get your dorm number and I will help you unpack. Love you!! Ally was one of my only friends here in California we where friends in highschool but she is a year older than me. She moved to California to go to collage and I followed her to California after high school. I quickly finished getting ready and ran outside to my packed car and drove to campus.

When I got there I quickly met up with ally and then ran to get my room assignment. After waiting in line for what seemed like an hour I finally found my name on the paper Shannon Beveridge building 2 room 212. I quickly text ally and told her to meet me at my car. When I arrived back at my car I found Ally sitting on the hood of my car. " I though you were never gonna show up" she said jumping down " where is Stevie?" I ask " not important what girl are you dating?" She responded back " no one I don't really like any one right now" I say unlocking my dorm room. When I open the door my roommate was already in there unpacking. "How about that one" ally said with a smile on her face pushing me into The room.

Sorry guys short first chapter. I am not even sure if you guys like this or not. Please let me know in the comments.