Just Dance

tumblr imagine

..

(c/n) had invited you over to hang out earlier and you had just pulled into their driveway. You got out of the car and walked up to his door and knocked. (c/n) opened the door a few seconds later and greeted you with a smile.

"Come in, (y/n)." You walked in his house and followed them into the living room. "What do you want to do?" You asked him.

"We could play Just Dance." he offered.

"I can't dance." you replied sheepishly.

"Oh come on that's not true. You just want to save yourself the embarrassment of losing." he smirked.

"We'll see about that." you said as you snatched the controller from his hand. You danced to four songs and the score was all tied up; 2 to 2.

You were taking a break and getting some water when you received a text from your parent.

"I have to go home soon." you groaned.

"One more song." he pleaded. "We have to find out who the champion is!"

"Alright." you sighed lifting yourself off of the couch.

"We'll just pick a random song for the last round." You hit shuffle and the spinning song titles ended on The Time of My Life. "Very fitting." you giggled as the song started.

Both of you were laughing the whole time at the silly dance moves and by the end of the song, you were out of breath from laughing and dancing. The scores came on the screen and (c/n) started cheering.

"Yes I win!!!" he said excitedly. You smiled and laughed at his cuteness. After you both calmed down, you looked at your phone.

"I have to go. It's getting pretty late. I had fun though." you stated.

"Me too. One more thing." he said and then grabbed you by your waist and kissed you.

"Make that two wins for me." he said and winked at you.