Christmas

Tumblr imagine

You all should follow me on tumblr where there's even more cute quotes and stuff.

My username is httpadore

..

"Come on (c/n) we don't want to miss our Christmas dinner with the family let's go!" You say dragging his arm to your car at the bottom of the hill. "Let's race (y/n) come on there's no point in walking down!!" You sigh and pick up a sled, setting it down next to (c/n)'s. He grabs your hand while you take a seat on the slippery sled and plop down, grabbing the rope. He sits in his and grabs the rope as well. "Ready?" he asks with a nod and glorious smile.

"On three (c/n)." He wiggles a little down the hill so he's ready to push off. "Three!!" He yelled out, before you could even comprehend what was going on, he started pushing down the hill. He was no more than a few feet in front of you when you pushed yourself off as well. Your mind was filled with excitement and nerves and also competition. (C/n) may be stronger but you were just as athletic. You sped up due to your lightness and we're now head to head with him. A look of fright appeared on his face when he noticed you were slowly ahead of him. He went back to looking ahead at the bottom of the hill, where a big pile of snow awaits.

Needless to say, for the sake of the friendship, it was a tie. You both had quickly thrown the sleds in the trunk of your car and pile into the two front seats, away from the cold winter snow. He instantly blasted the car heater along with the stereo.

The drive had long, slightly windy roads, which only made it easier to have conversations with (c/n). "What did you ask for for Christmas (nickname)?" You ask taking your eyes off the road for a few seconds to look for a response. "Uh not much, just new sport shoes and some hair gel. What about you?" He plays with his hands nervously as you think about the question for a few seconds before saying, "uh I haven't really asked for anything except clothes and girl stuff I guess." He makes a little scrunched face when he hears "girl stuff" but nods nonetheless.

"How are my two babies doing?" (C/n)'s mom says excitedly that you guys have finally come home. She takes a big hug from both of you, squeezing so hard you could hear (c/n) stuggle for breath like you. "Go warm up by the fire lovelies," she says patting yours and (c/n)'s butts into the living room, also causing giggles and blush.

"Ugh now it's getting too hot, (c/n) switch places with me so I'm not as close," you say standing up and nudging him a little. "What if I don't want to move we know I'm already hotter anyway (y/n)" he says with that obvious smirk. You grin for what's about to come out of your mouth.

"Well your heart can cool you down so do me a favor hun and move for me," you say bringing him a little speechless at first all until he murmurs, "oh wow your so gonna get it now sweet cheeks". He pushed himself off the couch also containing both his and your siblings who are in their own world. He ducked his head and had his shoulder mold into your stomach, lifting you up off the ground.

You let out a gasp of shock from his spurt of spontaneity. He spins himself around and tosses you lightly onto the couch. Your eyes widen when he dives for the couch, right on top of you. You grunt from his legs hitting yours with a clunk but giggle as his hair tickles your face and fingers dance on your skin.

"Are you done yet Nacho Libre?" You say pushing his head up with your hands and pushing his cheeks together to make him look like a chipmunk.

His body stays supported by his elbows with hands resting on your waist, threatening to tickle you at any moment. He shakes his head and sticks his tongue out, making a obnoxious noise and almost getting spit onto your face until you push his head back, to the side. His face turns to fear as he suddenly starts reaching for you but it's too late as he falls flat on the ground with a thud, groaning in response.

"Wanna tell me how you got that bump on your head now (c/n)?" His mom says giving him a small ice pack that he places on the back of his head and leaning it against the kitchen cabinet. He shrugs his shoulder with no big deal and looks at you with a smile. "(Y/n) pushed me off the couch" he says with a pout only his mother could believe. You on the other hand had your jaw hit the floor and your hand hit (c/n)'s arm, of course while his mom was turned the other way of course. He gasped a little and rubbed his arm. "On the contrary Mrs. (l/n) I didn't push him. He simply rolled off and tried to reach for my help while doing so." (C/n)'s mom shakes her head and looks at both of you. I don't know who to believe just don't do it again" she said to the both of you and returning to the stove, stirring the food.

Ugh I'm so full, somebody take me away so I can't eat any more," you say pushing your plate a few inches away although it wasn't much help. (C/n) was sitting like you having eaten too much food as well. "I think I'm going to have to take a short jog just to save room for dessert." The kid table of which you sat at started chuckling with each other's short comments of how much food everybody ate.

"Here (c/n), I got this for you." He looks at you in shock. It soon turns into a smile as he rips away the paper and opening the box. Behind the cardboard laid a picture. Not just any picture though, it was from say ten years ago. You and him would always have play dates in your backyard and the smiles between the two of you were captured in this moment.

He seemed speechless as he grazed the border and frame of this memory. "I love it so much (y/n), thank you" he says, giving you a hug. Before he pulled away too far a gave you a kiss on your cheek, something that wasn't uncommon between you two. He reached behind the tree, pulling out a small box of which you knew would contain some type of jewelry. He hesitated slightly before handing it to you. You blushed and struggled to contain a straight face as you slid the lid of the light blue box. Inside held a simple gold necklace with the first letter of your name on a small circle on it. You looked on the back of the treasure and it was engraved the first letter of his name. "I love it (c/n)" you huffed out, as you tackled his body into a tight hug. He nodded and held the now empty box while you placed the necklace around your neck.

"(y/n)...there's one thing I want for Christmas this year" he says. It's confusing that he would say such a thing considering in the car ride home he didn't want much. "And what could that be (c/n)?" You ask with some concern. "I...I want you to be mine for Christmas (y/n)" are the words that escape his lips. All the weight on his shoulders have been lifted now but now he waits for a response. You ponder for a moment. "Can you come with me somewhere?" You say to him. He pouts and stands up, taking your lead. You take his hand through the house until you appear in another secluded room with nobody in arms reach other than (c/n) of course. Your backs lean against the doorway.

"Look (y/n) if you don't want to its fine just please tell me-" You push a finger to his lips, shushing him. He takes a breath and looks back in your eyes. You point up, to the mistletoe above your heads. "You don't want bad luck do you (c/n)? I think you'll find my answer not under the tree but under the mistletoe."

He kissed you. It wasn't perfect, it was insanely hard with a smile stuck on his lips but nonetheless it worked out. His arms led his hands to your neck where he eventually found the small chain of the necklace, fiddling with it. You on the other hand grabbed some of the ugly sweater stuck to his skin, pulling him closer. Your heads twisted and turned all until his head hit a little too hard on the wall causing him to jump and for you two to separate. He rubbed his head where the bump from earlier was placed causing you to giggle and pull him back to the kitchen where some ice awaits for his head.

"Oh (c/n) if you keep hitting your head any more you won't be around next Christmas!" He rolls his eyes towards his mom, "yeah yeah whatever," he says jumping down off the counter. He threw the ice pack back in the freezer. He took his cold hand from the ice and grabbed your warm one, pulling you away from the families. "Where are we going now?" You ask quite curious as his strides get longer. He stops in the same place, under the mistletoe.

"So now I can kiss you again." He pulls you in closer, now being more careful not to hit his head on anything as he kisses you. "You realize now you don't need to be under mistletoe to kiss me right?" He smirks at your quirkiness and pushes some hair out of your face and away from your neck. He takes the opportunity to kiss the base of your neck, sucking your skin slightly along with it. "Mhm shut up baby it's Christmas". You couldn't agree more.