Guitar

Tumblr imagine
..

"You play the guitar?" I asked, noticing the guitar case (y/c) room. I was at his house to work on a project for (language you take) class, but we'd finished some time back and now we were just hanging out. Also, it was pouring outside so neither of us thought it was ideal for me to drive back home in this weather.

"I mean, I try. I'm not good though" he admitted, cringing.

"I'll be the judge of that, play me something" I sat criss cross on his bed. He sighed and opened his guitar case, taking out the guitar.

"The only song I know that you'll know, is Pumped Up Kicks" he admitted.

"Let's hear it" I smiled. He sat across from me and slowly played Pumped Up Kicks, or, a version of it. He messed up a bit, but made it through the song. At the end he looked up at me. "It wasn't perfect, but it wasn't horrible"

"Oh come on it was pretty bad" he laughed and put his guitar away.

"Not that bad" I grinned. I was trying to see how to make a move on him, but I had no clue how. I felt my phone vibrate and checked it, just my luck, snapchat. "Hey (y/c), come here" I called out to him. He moved closer to me. I held out my phone and moved close to him, took a selfie, and sent it to my friend. "How come you didn't smile?" I asked.

"Gotta be masculine" he winked. I laughed and put my hand on his shoulder. He remained calm, which was hopefully good. "You know (y/n), you're really fun to hang out with" (y/c) said. I tried to keep my cool, this was good, right? I glanced out of his window, the rain had stopped.

"Looks like the rains letting up" I frowned.

"Well, that doesn't mean you have to leave" he bit his lip. Oh god did he know how hot he looked like that? Did he? Oh god.

"What would we do?" I asked.

"This" he put his arm around me. "This" he hugged me. "And this" he softly kissed my lips.