Chapter 12

Tima in the mm

😂😂😂😭😭😭😭

Bella

We had been back in Houston for a couple of days now. Travis got a call saying Callie's fever had gotten worse and she had to be rushed to the emergency room.

He had been up there with her and today I was putting the bullshit aside to go check on my little lady bug.

"Hey Yo I'm outside."

"Ok I'm coming out now."

She was coming with me to the hospital. Callie was our baby none of us wanted to see her sick.

Pulling up to Texas children we paid for parking and entered the hospital.

I personally hated hospitals so that's why it took me so long to actually come up here. Just thinking about baby Callie being here sick made me want to cry.

Approaching the front desk the older woman gave us both visitors passes.

"Miss.Callie is on the 3rd floor ladies."

"Thank you." We both said in unison heading towards the elevators.

Approaching her room door I braced myself putting the teddy bear I got for her in front of me.

Swinging the door open I heard Callie's little giggles as her uncle August entertained her.

I smiled at the sight nudging yoyo in the process.

Aug was a lot of things but the boy was great with kids.

"Well someone's in a good mood today. Look what I got you lady bug. I missed you." I grabbed her from Aug kissing her chubby cheeks.

She laughed while playing with the teddy bear and clenching a string of my hair.

"Where's Trav babe?" Yoyo asked August.

I listened in because I wanted to know as well.

I hadn't talked to him since this morning and it was 3 o'clock now.

"Oh he went ta da campus to get his class shit togetha' since he missed two days bein' up hea'." I nodded satisfied with his answer.

Focusing my attention back on Callie as I bounced her on my lap the door opened.

Looking up I seen Tima and her minion walking in.

Sensing an argument I passed Callie back to her uncle.

Box bitch started laughing like someone cracked a joke.

"The hell so funny?" Yoyo asked looking around.

"Why this bitch was holding my baby anyway yung?"

Poking my cheek with my tongue I nod my head. Back on the bullshit I see.

"This nigga up in here with his downgrade. girl please." Lola bunny spoke up.

"Aww hell." I hear August huff.

"I ain't one for talking Tima so meet me at the house. Bring yo friend Ima whoop yo ass one good time cuz it's over fucking do." Grabbing my things I push pass them heading out.

Yoyo follows behind just as annoyed as I am.

The whole car ride back to the house was silent as I prayed these two hoes was really bold enough to pull up.

When we arrived at the house August was sitting on the couch.

"Boy how the hell you beat us here?"