Chapter 10

Bella, Trav, Aug, & Yoyo in the mm

Ain't nobody fuckin wit they click pls

I'll keep this chapter pg 13 pls

I love y'all for reading, voting, and commenting pls 🤗

😂 ok ok on with the story

Bella

We were leaving the church house after a wonderful service and some much needed praise and worship.

After the event that took place last month we all got up the next morning and ran to the church house. Ridding ourselves of our sins we vowed to never speak of that night again. It was crazy indeed but the sex was great.

Shaking the thoughts from my head I proceeded to the rental car we had for our trip to New Orleans today.  We were suppose to go on this trip weeks ago to check on their mom, but she was released from the hospital a couple days after trav told me she was sick.

She told the boys not to bother coming to see her. Granting her wishes they didn't budge.

Keeping his promise to take me to his home town for the first time travis planned this little weekend trip for the four of us to get away.

I knew he and August weren't excited about possibly running into the people they moved to get away from but they'd do anything for me. I truly appreciated them for that.

I was glad Yoyo was tagging along we had gotten closer and she was really a good friend. I enjoyed having someone to talk to besides just Travis and August. She was like my bestfriend I could confide in her and I really needed that in my life.

We planned to attend Sunday service as tradition and then head straight to the boot. It would be a straight shot. A good 7 hours for me to get a good nap in.

I hopped in the front seat since Trav was doing the first half of driving. Taking off my blazer I got comfortable placing my feet up on the dash.

August and Yoyo were talking in the backseat as we all got situated for our road trip.

"Hook me up to da aux baybeh." Passing me his phone Travis kept his eyes focused on the road.

Scrolling through his music i played some Beyonce. i felt like singing and Bey was just great you couldnt go wrong with the queen.

As soon as I pressed play me and yoyo both squealed before clearing our throats ready to give the boys an ear full.

"You ready Bey?" I giggled at her silliness before nodding.

"I'm ready Bey." Placing my hand over my chest while caressing travis's face yoyo followed my lead.

If I ain't got nothing, I got you
If I ain't got something I don't give a damn, cause I got it with you
I don't know much about algebra, but I know one plus one equals two
And it's me and you, that's all we'll have when the world is through'Cause baby we ain't got nothing without love
Darling you got enough for the both of us
So come on baby, make love to me

Singing the song all the way through we high fived each other before bursting into fits of laughter. Travis was just smiling while shaking his head and August was giving us singing lessons.

The boy just could never let people be great I shook my head.

"Gimme da aux lil bit I got sumn."

"Oop." Yoyo cosigned.

"Play dat old school yung dey dnt kno bout dat." Travis double cosigned.