Chapter 4

Gang gang in the mm

I'm tryna give y'all as much as I can while I have the time.

Travis
1 week later

"Open da doe' Bella."

"Go away!"

"I'm sawry I hit ya okay? Ya blacked my eye too."

"What bout me? why ya mad?"

"When will you grow up Travis?"

"What? I am grown baybeh!"

August entered the living room interrupting Bella and I's role playing.

"Da hell yall niggas got goin' on? Fake ass Jody and Yvette." Bella burst into laughter.

"Nigga stop hatin' she helpin' me practice fa my theatre class."

"Well dat shit was wack. I was bout to go upside ya head fa hittin' lil bit."

"You kno better den dat."

Bella excused herself to take a phone call, and I felt like this was the perfect time to talk to little bro.

"Aye yung be fareal you like Bella? She cool right?"

"Yah lil bit my lah nigga na."

"I been debatin' on whetha or not to brang baybeh Callie aroun' ha like if it's too soon."

"Bella really harmless in my opinion and y'all be kickin' it tuff. She jus fit in na. Dats lil sis plus she basically live hea."

Before I could respond Bella ran out the room jumping up and down. She was so cute when she was excited.

"HOMYGAWD!!! Homygawd!! I got a job lah hoes I got a job." Her and August started jumping around like fools.

"I'm happy for ya baybeh." She ran to me and gave me a hug.

"The lady from the salon called me back. She said I could work the front desk, and if I got my license she would put me on as a stylist. She liked my work and seen I do my own shit I'm lit I'm lit!"

"Lil bit bout ta be outchea snatchin edges lawd." I laughed this nigga had no chill.

"Shut up ole pizza head ass." She rolled her eyes.

They did this everyday argued and then played like brother and sister I just let them. I know young was feeling her but he knew what was up. I made sure I let that shit be known.

It's obvious we was feeling each other but it was too soon for all that so we was taking it slow.

"Let's like go out and celebrate guys. I've never really been out and now that I have you two I can make the lah hoes jealous." She pinched both our cheeks and ran off into what was now her room to get ready. Never once waiting on either of us to reply.

"Yea shawty crazy." August shook his head and went to his room.

Nine o'clock rolled around and we were all ready at the same time surprisingly.

"I ain't gone lie I'm one fine ass nigga." I stated looking at myself in the hall mirror.

"Ha. Played yaself real nigga rightchea." Aug moved me out the way to stand in view of the mirror. I laughed this nigga stayed in competition.

Bella entered the room clutching her hands together over her chest.

"Awww you both look handsome. Now move I look the best." We all laughed.