"Watch it."

Wonwoo glanced at the guy that was standing in front of him. He was wearing a business suit just like most of the people on this train. He held a small brown leather brief case under his right arm which suggested he had quite a good job.

Wonwoo's eyes wandered up to the guys face, which was sculpted with a sweep of hair falling on one side. He was tall so he had to bend his head back a little to look at his face. The guy's eyes pierced Wonwoo's. To say he looked pissed was an understatement. He abruptly turned his back to Wonwoo, as if he couldn't be bothered with the mini staring contest they were having.

Wonwoo broke out of his trance when his phone suddenly started ringing. Wonwoo frantically searched every pocket on him for his phone, finally finding it and pulling it out.

Mom

Wonwoo looked at the caller ID and instantly cursed. He didn't want have a conversation with someone who would only complain about something that's in the past. It can't be changed.

Wonwoo debated answering for two rings before he decided he may as well answer.

He rolled his eyes and swiped the answer button. He lifted it to his ear and could make out the bellowing of his mother's voice.

"Where are you?"

As if she cared.

"I'm on a train. Why?" Wonwoo stated bluntly, while trying to keep his voice low. No one needed to know their situation.

"For God's sake Wonwoo, a train to where?"

It's not like you can stop me now.

"Incheon." He removed the mask from his mouth so that she could hear him a bit clearer.

"What?! Incheon? Why are you going to Incheon?" She half shouted down the phone and Wonwoo flinched and rolled his eyes. He could feel his temper increasing by the second.

"There's a house I bought. I'm going to be living there for a while." He said through clenched teeth. People were beginning to look at him, so he replaced the mask over his mouth.

"How long is a while?" Wonwoo opened his mouth to reply but she spoke over him. "If only your father-"

"If father what? It's not like he's going to do anything. He's-"

"Don't say it." She warned and Wonwoo felt guilty in the pleasure he felt saying the next lines.

"I won't give you the satisfaction."

He hung up. Of course he felt bad, but no one knows his mother like he does.

Wonwoo and his mother had been on rough terms ever since his father died two years ago. The company failed to compensate for his death so his mother, himself and his brother were left in a desperate situation. Wonwoo had a small job that paid little but enough, except the money kept disappearing. And every time it did, his mother suddenly had a new pair of shoes or a new make up kit. Needless to say, Wonwoo had persisted with his mother for as long as he could and he was surprised how long he'd actually stayed. There were other reasons that Wonwoo didn't want to stay, but he didn't want to get into that right now.